Disclaimer

When I watched THE DARKEST MINDS it made me want to create a story. My own version.

This story has been long drafted but I did not continue, not until at this moment when I decided to finally release it and share it to you.

I just want to inform you that any names similar to living or dead are purely coincidental.

This story is inspired by THE DARKEST MINDS. Story might have similarity but please don't judge me. I am trying so hard to create a different plot.

The story might contain typo errors and grammatical errors. Don't judge it. This story is free and given to everyone to read. So don't complain.

This story has a different air from my previous fantasy novels. If the protagonist of the story are crazy, this one is a serious type of protagonist because of the world she grew up.

Violence and cruelty and her childhood was snatched in just a glimpse of an eye. I hope you will not compare this from my previous fantasy novels since this is a total different with total different character and personality.

But still, the personality of the protagonist is still based on the author's real personality. This personality of the character is not just an imagination. The author is both the crazy and serious type and basing on my own personality, I was able to create a great protagonist.

Reading my novels means, you are knowing a little bit of me.

charmaineglorymae