She poked him jumping back, I grab her hand putting it on his belly.

She screamed backing up and yelled at me, "Okay I'm sorry" I laugh. Backing up.

"He's nice look" I say, I get up and walk away to in front of her.

I whistle putting my hands on my shoulders, on que he jumps up standing on his hind legs so we're face to face.

"He has kids on the way and there not going to be as nice so your gonna need to get over this" I tell her as if she could understand.

She yells at me again throwing her toys.

"Hey be nice" I tell her sitting down behind her again.

"How could you not love someone so small and innocent and compact with love, like I said I've known her for some months but I already got so much love for her, for everybody wonderful I didn't hide my daughter from the world I hid the world from her"

Mwah I say kissing the top of her head.

"She makes me so happy y'all" I smile, happy like Lauren made me.

My smile falls when I think about her cause I know I have to address her next.

"About the whole Lauren thing, uhhh.. its a long story, but for one I would never bash her publicly I still think she's the amazing beautiful talented girl from high school and it's uh unfortunate that we're no longer together but that's how life is" I shrug.

"And for Ty dollar sign "fuck You kiss my black ass" I smile genuinely.

"I've seen so many tweets comments posts snaps about me forgiving Lauren, I'm not mad at her I'm disappointed I'm hurt, and it's not all on her I have blame too I've done things at the very beginning of our relationship too-"

My words are halted by a ding on my phone.

Tay(Lauren's sis):
I know your broken up but she worked so hard on this and pored her all into it just please listen to it when you get the chance.

Link//Lauren jauregui -letter to my ex.

I look from my phone to Sophia back to my phone at the camera to my phone to Coop to my phone again.

"I guess this turned into a reaction video" I say reaching for my computer, and setting it on the table in front of me.

"So I'm going to react to Lauren's new song Letter to my ex"

I pulled it up on my laptop as a pretty hard beat began I nod to the beat.

Thought I'd end up with shawna but it wasn't a match made some songs about Nikki now I just listen and laugh, then I met Mani and for her I'm so thankful, wish I could just get one more kiss cause she was my angel.

A big vibrant smile fills my lips, I couldn't help in, her giggle filled my ears.

I miss you baby
Her Adlibs in the back made my head throb.

I looked down to Sophia, she stared at the computer blankly but with the biggest twinkle in her eyes, it's like she was mesmerized by Lauren's voice, and honestly so am I.

One taught me patience one taught me pain but Normani taught me Love

And for that I can only say one thing... IM SO FUCKING GREATFUL FOR MY EXXX.

I nodd humming the chorus this is a really catchy song.

Don't spend no time with my friends I ain't worried about nothing cause I don't care about no one else i know they say I can't make them last but I swear I fell In love way to fast to leave her in the past