Tiny

"Were here" Gage said as he looked over the cliff. Tiny smiled softly seeing how the setting sunshine fell over his form gently. He looked like an angel. Finally deciding on to completely open her mouth a speak to him he turned his eyes full of horror.

"Tiny look out!" he shouted pushing her out of the way. Tiny hit the ground looking over her shoulder to see Gaston standing with his bow aimed but...there was no arrow. Her green eyes turned up towards Gage who stood there looking at his father in completely betrayal as the missing arrow had hit his chest. He stumbled back slipping off of the cliff. Tiny quickly stood as fast as she could her wings opening up as she jumped over the side catching a hold of him tightly as they gently lowered to the ground. Gage coughed violently as Tiny laid him down holding his head. 

"Tiny I.." he started but his eyes slowly were starting to close. Tiny started to panic as she gently hit his cheek trying to keep him away.

"...G-Gage...please...please don't" She spoke in a high but soft tone "Please don't leave me..."

Suddenly all the light from the warm sun had disappeared and the moon glowed brightly above the two. Tiny held Gage close to her tears streaming down her eyes as she didn't know how to help him.

"Please..."

Suddenly she noticed the blue lights that had made her disappear on both her and Gage. Is wasnt a blue moon what did this mean? She looked up at the moon holding onto Gage with all her might as the two vanished from sight...