Tiny

"You're on the Isle of the Lost"

Tiny's eyes widen as she stared in horror at the male before her. The Isle? How? Wait. Pete! He...He ran after her then next thing she knew she was disappearing. Her green eyes looked up at the now pale moon. Thats it the blue moon! Why though? Why take her from Auradon and place her here?

"Hey Space cadet lets go"

Tiny flinched as she looked to see the male had already started walking a head. She bit her lip nervously before slowly following behind him. 

"when we get to the town maybe go see the shadow man or something"

Tiny shook her head rapidly as she hugged herself. She couldnt tell anyone where she was from. Granted she couldn't speak but still she knew it wouldn't end well if anyone actually knew who she was.

"Why not?" the male asked raising an eyebrow.

Tiny just looked away hoping he'd just take that as an answer.

"Well...I don't know what to do then because you can't stay with me"

Tiny tilted her head to ask why not.

"I'm a loner thats why, lone wolf"

'Sounds like me' Tiny thought as Pete's words repeated in her head. Tears started to fall down her cheeks as the male turned to face her and his eyes widen.

"Hey Hey! I'm sorry don't cry"

Did he think he was the reason she was crying? Why? Tiny just shook her head wiping her eyes on her sleeve. The male seemed to frown as he looked at her.

"You can stay with me tonight but tomorrow you're on your own alright?"

Tiny blinked rapidly at his sudden change of mind. She nodded as he lead the way once again. Tiny followed shortly behind him wondering why he had a change of heart...