Gage

Silver Bells. Her laugh sounded like the ones he had heard over the tvs of the Isle during Christmas time. Only when she laughed he could hear them clearly. It was like music to his ears and yet she looked ashamed of it. Better yet she looked shocked when he asked her why she would hide it. He stared back at her for just one moment before he bowed his head.

"I'm...I'm gonna get a fire going now that Harry knows who you are we can't go back into town"

Tiny nodded shyly as she started to clear a path for the fire. How did she learn to do that and would she ever laugh in front of him again were the things stuck in his head. After a few hours the moon had taken her hold of the sky as they sat across from each other at the fire. Her eyes were on the flames but his were on her. How her green eyes seemed bright against the flames and how her blonde curls fell gently on her shoulders. He shook his head clearing his thoughts as he tried to speak to her.

"Since you laughed I assume you can actually talk?" He asked her.

Tiny looked up and nodded pulling on her sleeves. She seemed nervous but he had to ask.

"Why don't you speak then?" 

He watched as she looked at him for a moment before she stood up and sat next to him. He watched as she opened the locket that was around her neck revealing a photo of her with a red haired boy.

"He's the reason you don't talk?" 

She nodded. He frowned as he closed the locket gripping onto her hands gently. 

"To be honest, if he causes you to be silent...you don't need him" 

He then gently let go of her hands watching as he watched her for a moment. Then suddenly she took off the necklace and tossed it into the fire before turning towards him with a smile and for once he gave her a not awkward smile back.