Insane Family

I don't own the image.

Victoria and the others had come to the farm to see police surrounding the barn.

"What's going on?" Oscar asked Julio.

"Imelda,Hector and Enrique went to see if John was hiding in the barn,but they didn't come back." Julio said,as Victoria hugged Rosita.

"Your saying that John has them?" Rosita said,then Charles came over to them.

"Yes,we haven't been able to get the doors open,we are still trying to find another way inside the barn to rescue them." Charles said.

"But what if John kills them?" Bella asked,Charles didn't answer and they all started to get more worried for Imelda,Hector and Enrique.

Inside the Barn

Imelda started to wake up as she got her vision back,she saw she was tied to a pole,she turned around to Hector and Enrique were also tied to a pole.

"Hector,Enrique wake up!please wake up!" Imelda shouted to them,the two man started to wake up.

"Imelda what happened?" Hector asked as he tried to move only to see his hands are tied to the pole.

"What's going on?" Enrique asked,then they heard a chuckle and they turned around to see John with a smirk on his face as he was holding a knife.

Imelda was trying to get her hands untied but it was no use as John approached them.

"You can't escape,i've tied your hands and there is no way you can break free." John said.

"Why,John,why did you decide to attack us now?" Hector asked his son.

"I had all year to attack you, but i decided to lay low for a year as the police were still searching for me and i couldn't risk getting caught by them." John said,Imelda saw he had changed a bit, he now had a beard and his hair was a bit messier.

"John,please don't do this." Imelda begged her son.

"Kill them John,kill them for what they did to us." John heard his little brother say,John turned around to see Miguel.

"I will Miguel,i'll make sure they will burn in hell." John said,Enrique saw John talking to no one,but for some reason,Imelda and Hector can see Miguel (the hallucination of Miguel).

"Miguel!" Imelda cried out,she couldn't believe Miguel was asking John to kill them.

"Miguel, why are you doing this?" Hector asked,Miguel glared at them.

"It's all your fault,you made my brother go insane and why i ran away,John has been waiting to see me all this years and he never got to." Miguel said.

"Miguel please don't let John do this to us." Imelda cried out.

"Imelda,Hector! snap out of it, there's no one there!" Enrique said as he saw them talking to no one.

"John,what do you want me to do?" Miguel asked.

"I want you to hold down Imelda,so i can stab her in the chest." John said as he went over to his mother.

"Hector listen to me, there's no one there,it's just your imagination." Enrique said,Hector blinked a few times and he saw Miguel was no longer there.

But Imelda kept seeing Miguel as John walked over to her,Imelda passed her knife to Hector who started to cut his ropes,John then started to untie his mother who was crying.

Hector had managed to cut the ropes and he soon passed the knife to Enrique,who started cut his ropes.

John had untied his mother and Miguel went over to hold her down,Imelda was thrashing around.

"Miguel!Please!Let me go!" Imelda screamed out,but nothing was holding her down,John lifted his knife,but then there was some banging on the doors to the barn,John growled as he knew they were trying to break in,John then decided to hide.

Outside

The police had managed to get the doors open,Dr.Nelson and Dr.Kelley had offered to go inside as they knew John well.

"Just be careful." Charles said,the two doctors went inside the barn,they stay closed to each other,then they saw Imelda,Hector and Enrique.

"You guys okay?" Dr.Nelson asked as he helped Hector get up,Dr.Kelley helped Enrique get up.

"We're okay,but we have to get out,John's in here hiding." Hector said as he went to help Imelda get up,but she was still hallucinating  that Miguel was holding her down.

"Imelda come on, we have to go!" Hector said.

"I can't,he's holding me down,Miguel's holding me down." Imelda as she thrashed around,Dr.Nelson and Dr.Kelley stared at Imelda as they saw one there.

"Imelda,listen to me,there's no one holding you down!Miguel's not really there." Dr.Nelson said to her,Imelda kept thrashing around as she kept trying to get up.

"Imelda stop!" Hector shouted,then Imelda stopped as she saw Miguel was no longer there,Imelda sighed as she held her chest,Hector then helped her get up.

"Are you okay Imelda?"Hector asked,Imelda nodded her head,the group started to leave when...

Sorry it's short,next chapter is the last.