The End

Many years had passed since Sam died. I managed to move forward alone without sheding any tears.

Now I'm already a successul doctor. I always dreamed of becoming a lawyer but it drastically changed when Sam came in to my life. he didn't changed me nor my views in life but he changed my will power. He put it into the next level and what I am right now is all thanks to him.

He's my first love, my first friend, my first best friend and even my first brother that I always dream of. I will never forget him. He'll always be in a special place in my heart. He'll always be the most important person I ever had.

Remember the camcorder I had back then in my second year. I am currently watching all the videos there. 

" Hi! Sam Scheller here!......." 

That video when we we're cleaning.

" Look look Syl....there's a frog!!......"

that video when we're  at the school trip.

" Payyback!......"

that video when I bought the camcorder and use it for the first time.

And...

" What's this?" I asked myself.

I can't remeber myself taking this video...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(the video)

Sam: Hey Syl....sleeping aren't ya?..haha..sorry to borrow your camcorder without permission...but I really need to this now...since this will be the last time I can tell you...how much I love you...forever I will...remember that okay?....

Sam focused the recorder to her while sleeping then Sam slowly stand up and walked towards her. Then Sam kissed her forehead...and her lips..

Sam: I love you Sylene Metther...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After watching that video...my tears fell after long long years. Now it has come back, all the happy and sweet memories I had with Sam...I love him that it hurts remembering those but I already told myself to move on and I did. I know that right now...he's very proud of me..

I can still remember his promise, his ever lasting smile, the way he hug me, and even his voice. I may forget those in the future, I may forget how he looks like, the ways his voice touch my soul, the way he holds me but I will never forget how he loved me.

Thank you very much Sam...I will always remember you until the day I die.

*The End*