Confession

" The things that we did can be forgotten but the mere fact that you exist cannot be forgotten."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Sam...is that you?" Maryjeal said.

" Mj...Syl...what are the two of you doing here?...aren't you suppose to be in the middle of your classes?" Sam said.

" We're here...to be by your side and to be your strength." Maryjeal said.

" Thanks...you two." Sam said with teary eyes.

" Sam....Why didn't you tell us?..." I said, " If you only...only.." I wasn't able to finish what I was saying because my tears started falling again.

" Don't cry silly...If I tell you that...it would end up the same." Sam said.

I wipe away my tears.

No I'll never cry in front of him again. because if i do...Sam will only be sad.

" Sam..." I gave him a smile, " I will never cry again so listen to this." I gave a signal at Mj.

" I'll just go to the cr." Mj said then she left.

" Going back...I will never cry again..so listen to this.....Sam....I...I.."

Shit! Here I am again...Why am I nervous?! I should tell him now!

" I love you Sam so please give me back the old Sam and let's have fun again!...T-That would be all....tell that to the real Sam okay?" I said pretending that it's no big deal but the truth....you all know what's the truth.

When I was about to go out..

" Sylene Metther....the old Sam said that he'll never give up so save that love of yours and wait until he got well...and also....." Sam smiled.." He loves you too...loves you more than you love him...loves you before you love him...always and forever." Sam said.

" T-then...t-that's good.....Tell him that I'll be waiting in our secret base and if he didn't arrive I'll kick his ass...I'm serious!" then I go out to let the tears, sadness, and pain get out.

I saw Mj sitting and stand up to hug me when I cried.

" You did the right thing Syl...Congratulations.." Maryjeal said.

I smiled before letting go.

" Yeah...he told me to wait.." I said.

I know that he'll come back for me...I know that he will do as he promise...

But guess what happened.......

Sam didn't come back to me anymore.