Part 6 - Goodbye SG

28th of February, 2012 - Tuesday

"Gooooodmorning" Abby greeted.

"Morning everyone" I greeted them while yawning.

It was five in the morning when everyone woke up. We have to leave the house early coz Jhon is going to work at 8:00. I was yawning still when I faced him and we were both smiling.

"I feel like I don't wanna go to work, I'm so sleepy." he groans.

"Sorry bout last night if I was so annoying." I apologized

"No problem though. It was fun anyway hehe" he whispered.

Lucy got up and so as Jhon. I moved beside Abby and hugged her.

"How was your sleep?" I asked her.

"Sleeping half-awake haha, but at least I've rested. Yesterday was exhausting."

"At least you did. Me, I only had an hour. I can't sleep no matter how tired I was." I complain

"Sure you didn't. You're not used to sleep with someone."

"I know haha. But last night was..... I don't know how to tell you. We ended up hugging each other." I whispered

"Really??? you should tell me the whole story later."

I was about to got up when suddenly Jhon grabbed my legs covered with blanket and hugged them. I couldn't move a muscle. Abby was surprised and so I was. What on earth was he doing??? I stared at him with a question mark look. I glanced at Abby and she was smiling already. God, what is happening?

Jhon looked at me and smile.

"I should go and take a shower now." he said and went out of the room after Lucy came back.

"Oh my God! hahaha" Abby in her witch laugh.

"Shit that haha. Maybe he was only dreaming. Not realizing what he was doing. A lack of sleep really can cause delusion hahaha."

"What you guys really did last night?"

"Nothing (too shy to say at first).. We just hugged each other haha. And he kissed me on my forehead hahahaha."

"Whaaaaaaaaaattt?"

"Fuckin sweet ha? haha

"He kissed you? What did you do?"

"Nothing. Why? you wanted me to kiss him back? hahaha"

"Of course not. You should've raped him hahaha."

"Yeah I should have haha. Anyway, let's get ready now. I hope I have the energy later. It's going to be a long day today."

"Yeah, right."

After the four of us had our showers, we all get prepared for the day. While I was fixing my hair, I was glancing at Jhon wondering what he was doing. Then I rolled my eyes to Abby.

"Pssst, look at him." I whispered to her.

"Hahaha, I know right?"

"Fucking vain haha. How many minutes did he spend in the mirror?"

"You ask him haha.."

Holy shit. He's more vain than me.

We left the apartment around 7:00 a.m. We we're walking too fast going to the train station. Weekdays as always are busy. We bought 3 tickets for us and queued waiting for the train. Abby took her camera and started taking photos of us. Me and Jhon looked so haggard but don't care.

We had a breakfast in Burger King. I was sitting beside Jhon and as if nothing happened last night. I thanked him for allowing us to stay for night though he barely knows us.

"Thank you and hope to see you again." I told him

"Yeah hopefully. You can come back here anytime and stay with me haha."

"Sure I will. I will be coming alone so we could spend time to ourselves hahahaha."

"Don't come alone please, I may look harmless now but you don't know haha."

"No daring please haha. You know I do it."

All laughing.

"So, where are you going after this?" he asked.

"We will go to Merlion and some other places we've never been to." Abby answered

"Okay you guys enjoy your last trip and have a safe ride back to KL. Just text me anytime if you have troubled finding the bus going to Bangsar."

"Sure we will."

Jhon hugged the three of us before he left for work. But he hugged me again and again and kissed me on my cheek for once. God. If only I've met you before. Sigh!

We started our day going to Merlion Park. We shouldn't miss that place coz it is the most well-known tourist icon of Singapore. It was still early in the morning but you can see alot of tourists going around to explore the city. The park was surrounded by astounding skylines. Across the Merlion statue, you could see the three towers of Marina Bay Sands. One of the world's most expensive hotel.

We had an amazing morning. After hours of exposing ourselves under the sun, we decided to go to the mall where the bus going to Bangsar was stationed. We had our lunch first then bought our tickets. It was 1:00 p.m. when we hopped into the bus. We just waited few minutes before we departed.

I checked my phone to see if I got some messages then I texted Jhon.

Hi Jhon, on the way to KL now. Thank you so much for the accommodation and the uhm, hehe hugs last night. It was ahheemm!!! hahaha.. I'm just sweet to someone who is extra sweet to me.

And he replied.

Jhon: Yeah that was so nice hehe. Good thing I didn't rape you hahaha. Kidding!

I laughed when I read his reply. Then I texted him back.

Haha crazy..you? going to rape me? I don't think so. I might be the one to rape you haha. But I'll keep those hugs. It was...haha!!!

I put my phone back to my purse and I relaxed while enjoying the view outside. We're on our way to KL now.

Thank you so much Singapore for the wonderful experience. Though it was just a very short trip exit/holiday. For a night, you made me feel I am still worth of any happiness. I thought.

I didn't regret what I and Jhon shared that night. I will bring those memories with me wherever I go. Yes of course, I thought also if there's any possibilities we can go to the next level. God only knows.

Just reached the border after we had our book chopped from Singapore's immigration. I bid goodbye to SG and thought hopefully I can come back next time. I felt sleepy so I decided to rest and enjoyed my ride going back to KL.