Chapter One- The Beginning

The cold breezes glided across my face as I was running through the woods in my tattered gown of gold and blue,  covered in the blood of my fallen love one's.  The king raced forward ahead of me.  With a raise of his sword,  it struck me down covering the once white snow in a crimson red. 

I awaken trembling,  realizing it was a dream.  I look over to see sheet walls, making the room smaller than it was,  separating a large room in five smaller ones.  The light shines through the window and the birds chirping, in tune, out in the trees. I see clear sky's and a bright sun but still the chills of winter roll in.

I get dressed in to uniform for school,  a gray blazer and night sky blue jumper,  along with a white shirt,  black skirt and black leggings.  I lived in Moon-Acre Valley,  a small town in the middle of now where but still had it's reputation.

I walked out side with a wooden spoon and pan and klang them to gather,  "get up,  get up time for sup! " I screamed at the farm house.  We didn't have a roster,  the local wolves had been coming on to the farm and eating the live stock.  I had been cooking breakfast and coming out for the past few weeks to wake up the farm due to being the first one to waken up.

"Good morning,  sis" My brother's said scrambling down the stairs, " All three of you at once?,  we're is Percy?"  I question.  I had a very large family that contained of five boys,  me and of course my mum and dad.  I was a twin, my brother Percy's twin to be correct. Fred, Edward,  Jackson and Philip,  we're my older brother's, Philip being the oldest. He had got a good job as an accountant in the local bank, so he was out the door by  five o'clock in the morning.

"You'd have to uses large symbols to wake Percy up Seri," Edward replied to my question, Seri was the Nickname my brother Jackson (the second oldest) had given me as my name was.... well corny,  in my opinion.  Serenity Fulbuster,  Fulbuster being my father's name. "Well I think one of you should go do that exactly the bus will be here soon" I replied.  "Alright but I want more bacon the morrow morning" Fred said rushing up stair. 

Mother had came down right after father and not long after Percy and Fred we're following.  "Morning kids" Father said lazily "morning we all said" Back " PERCY!  Your not even ready for school and the bus will be here any second! " I left the room to gather my things as Mother told my not so smart brother off. 

Percy was captain of the football team,  and Edward the lacrosse team. Jackson had just managed in becoming vice president of the student Council,  but he had been acting strange ever since.  He'd been coming home a lot more late and been breaking glasses just through holding them,  and his temper didn't help.

I look at my self in the mirror,  seeing how I'll I had look,  my skin was paler than the moon and my hair a dark golden brown.  I stared at my green eyes waiting for them change,  but nothing had happened.  I was still plane,  old Seri Fulbuster. 

on the bus ride to school Percy decided to play a little prank on one of the  cheerleaders "so how hard did you have to fall to make your ass that flat? " He said. I sat on the back of the bus,  he had just pick on one of the popular's,  let me explain,  there were four categories of groups when it came to school. 

The first:  Populars-  they were cheeky and basic,  found it easy to get what they wanted when they wanted it,  not only this but the picked on the low level kids to feel superior over them. Edward was in this group.

The second:  Thirvers- they fitted where they wanted to,  when they wanted to do so,  this made hard for most of them because if they didn't keep up with were they wanted to be they would be demoted from there status.  Percy and Jackson fell in to this group.