The Attack on the Lumairions

(A/N chapter one I'm so excited to start this! Note: Point of view WILL change.)

Third person
————————————-
The sun slowly set on Lum leaving long shadows. People were heading home to their families and friends .It had been a normal day in JadeSprings. Jadesprings was mostly a farming town; they would send half of their food to the capital city RubyRain.

In the east field a young farmer named (Y/N) was finishing up their work.

First person
————————————-
Nothing really happens around here. Same old, same old. Get up, eat, work, eat, go to sleep, repeat. I thought it was going to be one of those days, but it ended up being far from it.

I was packing up my crops to take home to my family. Thinking to myself as I was walking. I had made it to the bottom of the hill into town, when an explosion went off on the far side. I could hear screaming and the echo of the blast.

After hearing the explosion, I dropped my basket and ran up the hill. When I got to the top a saw it.

A Galra ship, as big as one of our fields.
Soldiers were taking people from their homes and hurting anyone who fought back. As I stood there watching it all, more explosions boomed. It takes me a second, but I realize that the explosions were around my house.

My eyes widened and I began to run around in the outskirts of town to the far side where I live. I hide out of site of the Galra and when I made it to the door and pushed it open as fast as I could.

My home was left in ruins. The entire back wall and most of the roof was now in a pile of rubble on the floor, only the front wall made it.

I fell to my knees as I looked at my home. Almost everything was destroyed, only a vase and a small table seemed to make it, or so I thought.

When I was looking at the pile I seen my younger sister's doll lying in a small puddle of blood. Tears formed in the corners of my eyes as I held the doll in my arms. The whole time thinking one thing:

'The Galra will pay for this!'

I stood up and put the doll in my shirts pocket and looked to their ship.
'I'm going in there and doing whatever I can to stop this, even if it Kills me.'

I walked out of my ruin and over the ship. The Galra soldiers were loading on my neighbors and friends in groups; everyone teachers, farmers... children.

I grit my teeth together in anger and waited for the last group to be on board. Then when the door was about to close I ran over and jumped into the ship.

Inside I hide behind a pillar and wanted for the guards to leave. When they left I walked out and started looking around. The inside of the ship was cold and dark and didn't really help with my confidence, but I continued on.

When guards would walk by I would hide in a room or behind something. As I was hiding I went into a room and found roles of their armor. I quickly put it on in hopes to blend in.

Third person
———————————-
(Y/N) also while in the armory picked up a weapon just in case of emergencies. They wondered the halls walking past many guards that didn't seem interested as she (sorry if you're a guy or they) walked by.

She was going down the stairs to the sub level when the ship started to shake and over the intercom it said

"Voltron on western side, everyone to battle stations!"

Guards ran past her in different directions, this gave her more time to look. As she looked the ship would shake more, the lights would flicker and explosions could be heard all around. She was close to giving up when-

First person
———————————-
I sighed, everything seemed hopeless. This "Voltron" was outside blowing up the place and I couldn't find anyone.
'Just a little longer.' I told myself, but then stopped moving when I heard talking.

I walked up to the corner of the hall and looked at the other side. There at a very big door was two people, one in green and one in blue. I was about to say something when the blue one said
"Are you sure yo- Galra!"

I looked down at myself and knew what they were thinking. I ducked back behind down hearing gun fire and then looked at the bullets left in the wall, where I was standing.

I thought 'I'm lucky I moved, that shot could of killed me.' I took off my helmet and rolled it around the corner, and again shots were fired and my helmet was cracked with a bullet in it. I gulped and said-

"I-I not Galra!"
"That's totally what a Galra would say!" I assumed that was the one talking because a different voice said
"I mean, I'm not sure they'd actually said Lance." Then the " sharpshooter" said
"Come out!"

I held my breath as I stood up with my hands up and walked around the corner and dropped my weapon.
" Lance, their one of the prisoners," the green one continued by said
"How did you get out?"
" I don't, they didn't catch me, the only reason I'm on here i'd because I want to free my people."They both looked at each other and the green one said.
"We're here to free them too, they are just through this door."

Important!!
(A/N so that's it for chapter one, I hope you liked, but before you go I'd was hoping you'd vote on what type of powers you have!

Just comment on the one you want.

Gravity(Make things weightless, etc)

Telepathy(Move things with your mind)

Wind(Move the air/ make windy thingys)

The voting will be open until I start the next chapter, which isn't to far away. If you have any problems let me know and I'll fix it.
       ~Miss Dead Inside :0