Day 5 Night 5: The Ennard Boss Fight • The Book of Rejoice

Start from the beginning

In Ballora Gallery

Goldie: [checks the light and gasps]
HandUnit: Great. Now let's check on Funtime Foxy.
Marionette: [pull him away] It was probably Ennard placed them there to play us! See, look at me! It's probably another hang up! [checks the light on Funtime Foxy] See? Another hang up! There's nothing to be sad about!
HandUnit: Great! It looks like everything is as it should be in Funtime Auditorium. Your task today will involve more maintenance work. Circus Baby had a rough day, and is in need of repair. You will be required to reach the Parts and Service room by once again sneaking through Funtime Auditorium. As always, please proceed with caution.
Marionette: Funtime Foxy?
Goldie: It's only the ending... Let's get through it...
Marionette: Right...

Female Computer Voice: You are now in a restricted area.

Goldie: Well... That's her...
Marionette: That's Circus Baby...
HandUnit: Great job reaching Parts and Service! Circus Baby has been deactivated for an unknown reason. It is your job to ensure she is structurally stable and secured to the conveyor. Our technicians will take it from the-
Goldie: HandUnit?
Baby: Can you hear me? I'm pretending! Remember how I said that I could pretend? The cameras are watching, I must be careful not to move... Something bad happened yesterday... Something bad always happens... I don't want it to happen again... There is something bad inside of me... I'm broken... I can't be fixed... I'm going to be taken to the Scooping Room soon, but it's not going to fix what's wrong with me! What is bad is always left behind! Will you help me? I want you to save what is good so the rest can be destroyed and never recovered, but you must be careful! Ballora is here, in the room with us...
Goldie: Ballora?
Baby: Ballora will not return to her stage... Ballora will not return to her body... You must be careful, you must remain calm and listen to my voice! There is a button on my cheek! You must find it and press it!
Marionette: And what happens if we don't trust you when you lie to us?
Baby: What do you think I would do?
Marionette: Well you know... KILL!!
Baby: I'm just... hanging around... and nonetheless, I can not attack you...
Marionette: But we can! Right Goldie? Goldie, where are you?
Goldie: [picks up Ballora and cried] Ballora... Wake up...
Marionette: I guess not...
Baby: There is a passcode, that you must enter before you can retrieve me! Enter the code carefully!
Marionette: Fine...
Baby: Five, six, three, six, seven, and one! Good, a hatch should have opened. Take the card that you find inside.
Marionette: Ok... Come on Goldie...
Goldie: I'm staying here...
Marionette: Be my guess...

Female Computer Voice: You are now in a restricted area.

Baby: Now you must turn back... I will guide you through Funtime Auditorium, so you can reach the scooping room... When you are there I want you to destroy this body! Put the card into your handheld device and I can continue to speak to you! Now, press the green button to your left! This will send me to the scooping room!
Marionette: Great...

Ballora: [sneezes]
Goldie: Ballora... You're not dead...
Ballora: Goldie... You're here...
Goldie: I've missed you...
Ballora: [giggles softly] Daddy's abomination turned against me... He's a monster... He's gonna kill me...
Goldie: I won't let this happen... Can you tell me what happens next?
Ballora: Your friend will think I'm still alive, hunting him down to kill him... He will still make it through...
Goldie: And?
Ballora: He will have to avoid Daddy... He will kill him, if not, I believe the Rejoice: The Darkening of Animatronics! which Daddy summoned his loyal student to come kill him as well...
Goldie: Hmm...
Ballora: Minireenas told me you saw Bon-Bon experience his first death...
Goldie: He was so cute... He shouldn't took himself to help me...
Ballora: There's nothing we can do to get him up again...
Goldie: Yes, there is a solution...
Ballora: You found a way?
Goldie: My boyfriend has powers to resurrect people from the dead...
Ballora: You're a homosexual...?
Goldie: Yeah, my bad...
Ballora: I'm not going to know anything else... So, Goldie, what is your purpose here? You're not here for the money and Exotic Butters right?
Goldie: That and I'm here to claim the book from William Afton...
Ballora: The Darkening... Follow me...