He smiled. "Step One is complete. Soon enough your have him wrapped around your finger. He winked and I shook my head, chuckling at his antics.

"Not until he hears I'm pregnant. He'll run for the hill for sure." I said sadly and Christopher frowned.

"You're planning to tell him tomorrow?"

I shook my head. "No, but if I ever tell him...I want to be prepared for the worst. I'm not planning too much into the relationship anyway." Easier said than done, I thought. "Plus, he still has the fiance problem."

Suddenly Christopher's face pulled out into a wide toothy smile. "I'm really proud of you Riley. You've grown in the past month." His voice sounded in awe. "Either you've grown or it's just your pregnancy hormones.

I rolled my eyes, ignoring the blush that rose to my cheeks at his words. "Hormones don't happen until three months into it". I murmured.

He shrugged and stretch his long legs out then stood up. "That means you've grown." He smirked. "Well I'm going to have phones sex with Rune, so don't enter my room."

I scrunched my nose up at that. "Were you sexting the whole time?" I asked curiously because I had peeked him smiling occasionally when he glanced down at his phone once or twice. Come to think of it he was also very fidgety in the couch too.

He just winked and walked away. I shook my head at him, picking up my phone to call Jay from home. I hadn't called her in two weeks and still didn't broach the topic of me being pregnant. I planned to tell her today, so I dialed her number, hoping to all above that she didn't curse me out for not using protection during sex.

***

Next Day

"Riley! Rain and friend is downstairs!" Christopher yelled from the door and I frowned.

'And friend'? Only Rain was supposed to be dropping me because Christopher was going out with Rune today.

I picked up my phone and wallet, stuffing them in my pocket before walking out my bedroom, down the stairs and pulled the door open.

"Riley!" Someone shouted and I gasped startled as a familiar blonde head wrapped his arms around me waist, placing their head on my stomach.

"Tony, you can't do that. He's pregnant!" Rain cried out as he tried to pry Tony off me.

Rain glanced at me quick, smiling a greeting then pulled Tony by the back of his sweatshirt. The blonde haired guy puted but stood up.

"Tony, what are you doing?" I asked then glanced at Rain with wide eyes. "What is he doing here?" I said, trying to hide the annoyance. I didn't want everyone to assist me to the doctors, I was extremely hesitant to let rain take me but he had won the argument when I gave in to his puppy dog face.

Rain shrugged then smiled sympathetically. "I tried to get him to stay home but he refused to get out the car."

I huffed, running a hand through my tousled hair then glanced at a pouting Tony. "Okay Tony, you can come but your'e staying in the waiting room. Yeah?"

He nodded vigorously. "Do I have to do it too?" Rain added.

"Yeah cause you brought him with you." I snapped and Rain opened his mouth to protest but I walked past them heading to Rain's sleek black Dodge Charger.

*

"Okaaay. Mr.O'connor your blood levels seem to be at a healthy level." Dr. Stanley said reading her clipboard that probably had my results from the the shot she gave me a few minutes ago. "You have a rise in your hCG but that's normal at this stage of your pregnancy". She placed the clipboard down on the bed and looked at me smiling.