"I promised I would take care of Charlie, and I let him get hurt," Saffron admitted.

"That's a silly promise," George chuckled.

"You can't promise to keep someone safe, not someone like Charlie anyway," Fred smiled.

"I'm sure you've noticed by now that wherever Charlie goes, trouble follows," George laughed.

"I guess," Saffron muttered.

"You didn't allow him to get hurt. If it had come to a choice, I'm sure you would have decided against it. "

"Try telling your mother that."

"Is that why she's upset?" they asked.

"It's the only thing I can think of as to why she would get so upset."

"Surely it wouldn't be that," Fred said.

"I thought it was because of his plan failing," George said.

"What plan?" Saffron asked, she had no idea as to what he was talking about.

"Charlie's plan. He was going to take you to Romania and come home. You know," Fred said.

"No I don't," Saffron said, anger beginning to boil up inside of her.

"What?" Fred asked, eyes wide and worried.

"Didn't Charlie tell you?" George asked.

"No! I thought Charlie and I were both going to stay! How did you know this?" Saffron asked, feeling completely outraged.

"Charlie talks to himself is all. Please don't get mad," George said, standing up along with Fred.

"Well it's too late for that," Saffron huffed, pacing herself quickly towards the burrow. She had never felt such betrayal. Charlie had easily lied to her, convinced her of untruths.

How much had he lied about? Was everything he said to her a lie? Had she told him her hearts deepest secrets, the complete and utter truth, when he had so easily lied to her.

The twins chased after her, calling out for her to stop, though she did not listen, increasing her walk the more they spoke.

The twins felt horribly guilty. They hadn't meant to tell Saffron something she wasn't to know. They felt bad, because they could tell by the look on her face that she was going to do something extreme.

They felt bad for Charlie because they knew how much he cared for her, and that he had only been trying to protect her, yet they made it sound like he was a liar.

They couldn't keep up with her, instead apparating into the house, ready to stop her before she could do anything.

"Where is my suitcase?" Saffron demanded, noticing the twins in the house already, but deciding to say nothing.

 She could hear a conversation, Charlie and Molly and their voices were getting louder, causing her to grow in anger.

"Over there," Fred said, pointing to the living area. Saffron stormed past them to grab it. Taking it she headed to the front door.

"Where are you going?" Fred asked.

"Away," Saffron said.

"You can't go!" George said.

"Why not?" Saffron asked, stopping inches from the door.

"Because Charlie wasn't trying to hurt you. He was trying to protect you. He cares about you, we all do. You can't just leave," George said. He was persuading, Saffron would give him that, but her mind was made up. She had to leave, before her heart was broken like the last time, she could already hear it cracking.