Chapter Three - Bookstore

"Really?!" said Jimin while stuffing his mouth with popcorn.

"Yeah! Remember that girl that we heard her stomach growling in the concert? It's  the same girl who has your ring!" Jungkook said to Yoongi as he also took some popcorn and started eating them.

"Whoa~ What a coincidence" said Hoseok, wiggling his eyebrows at Yoongi while Yoongi rolled his eyes but he was indeed interested as Jungkook told his hyungs what had happened in the grocery shop.

"Whatever" said Yoongi as he left the living room and started walking to his room to sleep. He could hear them ooh-ing as his eye twitched.

♥♥♥♥♥

"Agh, what the hell?" SeoHwa said to herself as she ate her noodles she did a few minutes ago.

"SEOHWA, YOU SHOULD SLEEP NOW" JiYeon shouted from her and her boyfriend's room. SeoHwa finished eating her remaining noodles and went to her room and slept.

She had a weird dream about Yoongi where he and she were friends. They were doing a lot of different things which she forgot when she woke up.

SeoHwa started hitting her face with her pillow a lot of times.

"Stop. Thinking. About. Him." she yelled as she hit the pillow every time she said a word.

"Thinking about who?" JiHo asked, drying his hair with a towel.

"No one." SeoHwa said sheepishly. JiHo raised one eyebrow in suspicion, but shrugged at the thought for now since he needed to find the dryer.

"Well, start getting ready. This is our last day in here, JiYeon wants to spend it with you shopping while I'm going to work." JiHo said as he took the dryer that was in your room and went.

"Ugh!" SeoHwa shouted and hit her face with the pillow one last time. She knew how long it took when someone went shopping together with JiYeon.

She wore this;

I also wore the "S" ring since my name was also starting with S just like the artist Suga

JiHo took us to the mall that JiYeon wanted to go to. He was also going to get us at 20:00pm in the same place and we were going to go to dinner all together because JiYeon promised me.

It was a huge building, Alexa Shopping Center.

The mall was surrounded by so many people, there were even more people inside the mall. I already hated going to malls (especially with JiYeon) and now I also had to deal with my hate of people and crowded places. What a drag..

We both got out of the car as JiYeon and JiHo kissed each other and bid goodbyes while I cringed and cursed mentally. My mouth hanged open when we went inside. JiYeon closed my mouth with her hand as there were literally hearts in her eyes.