Chapter 9

Warning: graphic.

(Kellin's POV)

"Hey so where did u go, and are u gonna answer my question?" I chuckled. He just looked perfect in his beanie, tank top of PTV, i dont know why, and his shorts with Vans. He's everything to me now. He's my world.

"I went to the gift shop" He reaches for his pocket and pulls out lube and condoms. "Does this answer your question now, Kellin?" he said in a very sexual way. Hehe.

(Vic's POV)

I pushed Kellin on the bed, and we are just like swallowing each others faces... not really.

Im on the top of him, kissing his neck and he says, "So who's getting a dick in their ass?"

"Do u want a dick in ur ass?" i teased him. "Yes Vicky". I gave him a look that said dont call me that.

I was kissing his neck and my stomach is kind of pressed against his dick. And i feel it getting hard. I look at him and then look down.

"Damn, already Kellin?"

(Kellin's POV)

"What? U make me happy."He Laughed.

"So can i now have it in me?" i had my hand scrolling up and down of his chest and stomach slowly after he took off his tank top.

"Sure."

He makes his way to my belt and unbuckled it and takes it off. Then he reaches my zipper of my pants and i let out a small moan. He unbuttons and unzips my pant and takes them off.

"Before we start, any suggestions? Blowjob, handjob?" Was he seriously asking me this question? "Whatever u want Vicky." I chuckled.

He pulls down my boxers and they are now on my mid thigh. He look at my dick in a surprise.

"Shit! i didnt know u were that big!" He said. I gave him a sarcastic look.

He smiled at me. He started stroking it slowly. As i moan softer, to loud, to louder... he decides to give me a blowjob. He's doing it so fast though.

"V-Vic w-wait! I think i-im about t-to cum!" He just looked at me and continued. Sure enough, i did cum and he swallowed at all. I dont know how he can do this.

He take off his pants had boxers. "Now, we shall get started."

(Vic's POV)

I grabbed the lube and put some on my fingers. I slipped one finger in Kellin's asshole. His moans are just turning me on. I slip in another finger, after another.

I put on the condom, lubed up, and stuck my dick in Kellin. He kind of shakes. "Is it hurting u? ill do it slow or fast. Whatever u want Kelli." His eyes looked at me after i called him Kelli. "Do it fast and hard."

I didnt hesitate. He was laying on his back on the edge of the bed while i wasnt even on the bed. I was just pulling in and out very fast and hard. We both kept moaning. And i was pretty sure the bed was in a different spot from when we started.

I started to stroke Kellin's dick while fucking him. "Yes! Yes! Yes! uggggghhhh" that's pretty much what i heard Kellin say most of the time. I was continuing to strike him and he and i came at the same time. Kellin's hit my stomach since i was facing his dick towards my body.

(Kellin's POV)

As he took him out of me, i was out if breath. He laid down next me and he reached for my hand.

I start to take off his condoms and start stroking Vic. "What are you doing?" he said in his breath.

"You deserve it since u made me cum two times." He looked at me with his big brown Mexican eyes and smiled. I gave him a blowjob and he came and i swallowed. I did it. I SWALLOWED! Why is that a good thing for me? i dont know but i was happy and so was Vic. After he came, i took the condom and through it away and put the lube in my bag and laid down next to him afterwards.

I faced towards the window, with the curtains closed, and it was the closest thing to me. All i feel, was his arm go around my torso and his chin go on my shoulder. He whispers, "Im in love with you too Kellin." i turn around and kiss him. I turn back around and we were technically spooning. And that is how we fell asleep that night.