Vines

(A/N- this is based off a text post sooo enjoy!)

•••

"Wow! Alexander look at that!" Magnus says pointing out of the taxi window.

"What? What is it?" Alec says as he looks out the window. "I don't see anything," Alec turns back to face Magnus. Before he can say anything more, Magnus is grabbing his face and kissing him.

~~~

"You're watching that vine again, Magnus?" Alec says peering over Magnus's shoulder. "How many loops does it have now?"

"About 1,327,697 but who's keeping track?" Magnus said as a smile creeped onto his face. "You know, Alexander, darling, we should make more of these. Just for fun?"

"I guess we can..."

~~~

The next week was a haze of kisses, scares, and pranks. Alec was the butt of the joke most of the time, but Magnus eventually got his share of it too. They had gotten quite a lot of revines and likes, which they were happy about. The vines that were their most popular ones went something like this.

~~~

"Okay guys, I'm gonna go wake up Alec." Magnus said tiptoeing into their room. "Good morning Alec, darling."

Alec mumbled and tried to knock the phone out of Magnus's hands.

"I love you," Magnus says smiling at his boyfriend.

"I love you too, now shut the fuck up," Alec said, his voice husky from sleep.

You can faintly hear Magnus cracking up in the background.

•••

Okay so that was crappy and short, but it was the first of many one-shots so it me some slack!

Don't forget to comment and vote!:)