Chapter Two

Lisa Pov

"Y-you didn't kiss her in the lips?!" Seulgi asked "Yes i didn't" I said and look at them blankly "B-but how, we all saw i-it in our, e-eyes that you kissed J-jennie?" Jisoo stutter "I just kiss her in the side of her lips, that is why it look like im kissing her" I said and roll my eyes...

"Hey lisa, what are you doing here?" Joy asked and sit beside me "Just drinking... why are you even here, i thought your with Jennie and the others" I said to Joy...

"Im here, because i dont like the drinks in the venue. But lisa, you should go back in the Venue, its your wedding party" Joy said irritatedly... "What's the point? Its almost done, i think Jennie can handle everything" I said and sigh deeply.. "So do guys have a honeymoon?" Joy asked  "no honeymoon" I said sadly..

"Its okay" Joy said and smile widely "Lets find some girls" Jungkook said and stand up "No girls for me, Rosé is going to kill me if she finds out i flirt with someone" Jisoo said "Wow, you really change" Jay said and laugh.

"What about you lisa?" Song asked "She's married dude" Seulgi said "Lisa, just stay here" Joy said and smile at me "Okay" I said...

"We will be back later" Jungkook said and left with jay and Jin "They can control their hormones" Seulgi said and laugh "Song, why are you still here?" I asked song..

"You know, that im not like them right?" Song asked "Ohh, yeah" I said and nod "Guys i will go now" Joy said and stand up "Where are you going?" I asked her and hold her hand "Im going back to the Venue" Joy said and smile "Okay, be careful when you go back" I said and let her go "Bye" Joy said shortly.

"Lisa..." Seulgi called me "Yes?" I asked "How can you make the girls fall for you?" Seulgi asked "Huh? What the fuck, are you talking about? I cant make them fall for me... Jennie didn't even fall for me dude" I said and shake my head..

"Hey" Someone approach me and sit beside "What's your name?" The girl asked "Im lisa, what's your name?" I asked "Lisa!!?" The girl shout "Who are you?" I asked "Its me wendy" Wendy said "wait, wendy?" I asked "Yes its me" Wendy said and hug me "I miss you brat" Wendy said "I miss you to Unnie" I said, she pull away and smile at me..

wendy and me, meet in Thailand, she helped me before. i just lost connection with her, that is why i didn't invite her in my wedding.

"Are you alone?" Wendy asked me "No, im with my friends" I said and smile to her "What are you doing here?" Wendy asked me "Im just here to have some drink" I said "Do you live here in Jeju?" Wendy asked me "No, i don't live here, i live in Seoul" I said to wendy  "Really?!" Wendy exclaim and hug me..

"Bitch, what the fuck are you doing?" Someone said coldly. Gosh i know that voice, i look at Jisoo, Seulgi and Song... They look at me confusedly... Ohh, i forgot about them, what a friend am i...

I pull away from the hug, and i look at the dumpling infront of me. God, im dead im so dead..

My wife pull me away from Wendy. i quickly look at Wendy and wendy look at me confusedly "Who are you bitch? Why are you hugging my wife?" Jennie asked coldly...

"Pokpak, your already married?" Wendy asked "H-how did you know Lisa's nickname? D-dont tell me, Y-your l-lisa's girlfriend?" Jisoo asked.

"She's no-" I was going to tell them that wendy is not my girlfriend, but Jennie she cut me off... "Do you know, that your So called Girlfriend have a wife already, who do you think your to follow her here? Huh? Who are you!!? Your Just her little mistress... Im here wife, im the one who she married, you dont have the rights to her, and she is not your's she's already mine bitch!!" Jennie said angrily...

My jaw drop, for what Jennie said.. "Excuse me bitch, how dare you call me Mistress, you dont know me at all!! You dont know anything!! How dare, you accuse me of something that is not true!! FYI, Lisa is Just MY FRIEND, MY FRIEND!!" Wendy said angrily and walk out...

"UNNIE!!" I shout "Make your Wife, Realized that she fucking insult, me for who i am!!" Wendy shout angrily, i look at Jennie and i cant see any expression to her face..

[Morning]

My back hurts, i cant believe that this is happening to me... Do you guys want to know, where i slept last night?! I sleep in the couch, Jennie wont let me sleep in the bed..

Its not my fault... After what happen last night, Jennie walk out and didn't talk to me.. I tried to talk to her, but she would always avoid me...

Jennie Pov

After what happened last, night. i can't even face lisa, im so embarrassed, i didn't know, why i shout at that girl... I dont love lisa, but what is happening to me, why do im feeling this feeling again.. The feeling of jealousy.

A/N: So.... Nothing i dont know, what to tell you guys.