Chapter fourteen

Lisa Pov

I sat on the edge of the pool, and drink the glass of win im holding...i was startled when someone touch my shoulder...

I look at the person, who sat beside... He smile and look up the sky "Is their any problem? You been like this since the morning?" Jungkook ask "Its nothing dude" Jungkook shook his head "I know that your lying, your like this when your think something deep, and you cant avoid my question anymore" Jungkook said and Smile..

"Is it, really hard to love me? If that is, why am i still trying to make her fall, i know i promise i will try in 6 months, but everything im doing, nothing work, if i cant make her fall, why dont i let her go.. Im just hurting myself" I sigh deeply and close my eyes..

"How can you say that its hard to love you? I don't believe you bro, you can make a girl fall in love by just a simple smile... Even the girl i admire like you.. But i dont want to push myself to her, because im ready to let her go, maybe she's not the one for me now, but someday i can find the person who can truly love me" Jungkook said and smile sadly..

"So are you telling me to give her up?" I asked him "Im not telling you to give her up, she's already falling for you but she wont admit it, everybody see how she will get jealous when some girls will come near you even His ex and them become into a relationship she will always get jealous when some girls is around you, even our friends she will get jealous to them when they are near you... Im not telling you to give her up, but im telling you that the things you did work, you just can see how she care for you... Your to negative, you always think that maybe nothing will work... maybe i let the girl i admire go, but that doesn't mean i dont like her, if she's the one for me, the faith will lead the way for us to be together" Jungkook said and smile..

Jungkook stand up and start walking back inside the house, before he can enter i called him "Im sorry" I mouth, then he smile before he entered the house..

Maybe his right, im to negative... But i wish his right, i really wish upon the stars..

Jennie Pov

I saw Jungkook enter while crossing his arms... Is their something wrong? Where is lisa anyway? Irene Nudge me and raise her left eyebrow "If your looking for lisa, she's in the pool sitting, if your worried to Jungkook, he will be fine.. Lisa and him talked about something, maybe  tomorrow jungkook will feel better" Irene said and smile...

I sigh deeply before i look at my Friends, they are really having fun... I can't believe lisa, want to go to Jeju, she's not the type of person who will leave for fun, i know something is wrong, and i know everybody know's the problem except me... What ever the problem is, i will figure it out by myself...

Lisa Pov

Someone sit beside me again, and i know who is it.. I look at her, and smile "Is their something wrong?" She asked me, i didn't answer her i just laid my head on her shoulder "I dont know anymore" I said and sigh sadly "You just called me here, then you wont tell me what's the problem?" Wendy asked then pout "I dont know what to say, but i want your hug right now" i said and hug her tightly..

"You know, its fine if you wont help my friend right" Wendy said and smile "Nope, i want to help her, but the big problem is, do everyone need to know?" i asked and pout "You know, this can help you to let her admit her feelings to you right?" Wendy asked and smile...

"Fine, but if this will cost a big problem i will really throw you to the sea" I said and threat her playfully "You know, i can feel Someone who is glaring me right, and you know who is it right?" Wendy asked, then i nod "I dont want to die" Wendy said and laugh playfully..

"You know what that bitch did to me, and i dont want her to do it to me again" Wendy said then push me...

I fell in the pool, then she laugh at me, i smirk then she back away a little, i quickly pull her hands then she fall in the pool, she glare at me, then she splash a lot of water in my face, i laugh and swim far away to her, she called my name but i didn't listen to her, suddenly i felt that i hit the wall of the pool, i can hear wendy's laughter, i look at her with an annoyed face..

Jungkook Pov

We heard laughter outside the house, if i remembered lisa was alone... We quickly look outside, then we saw lisa with a girl in the pool laughing..

I look at Jennie and look's can kill she already killed the girl, and that girl is familiar, is that wendy?

A/N:  did you miss me? Let me explain why i didn't update, i was busy in my story on YouTube i created a texting story, its still a Jenlisa, i always tried to update everyday in their...

I dont want my mind to mix up, but i dont want to leave this story abandoned... So sorry.

Ps. I will change the cover