Self Learned ~Seyong~

Start from the beginning

"But Seyong-"

"She doesn't want us to intervene. Let her get what she wants. She has to learn this on her own," Seyong explains before walking back into the house and hanging up.

He dials Yongsu's number.

*I'm sorry. The person you are calling is not available. At the tone, please record your message. When you are finished recording, you may hang up or press one for more options.*

"Yongsu, you win. You know how to find me. I love you, little sis."

He hangs up with a bitter sad heart before heading to his room.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

"Who was that?"

"Oh. It's just my brother. He's probably gonna tell me to come back home," Yongsu ignore the call.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Jiyong, I called you to get me out."

"Yeah I did, but I don't think your brother did anything wrong this time," Jiyong retorts.

"You don't get it."

"Yes, I do. Seyong is always telling me to and who not to hang out with."

"Yongsu, you're hanging around the wrong crowd. I'm surprised that you even called me. It's been two years since you talked to me. I've seen your sns posts. Since when did you liked clubbing?"

"I don't."

"Then why go?"

"Because Chaeyoung and them did."

"Chaeyoung? As in the slut from school?"

"She isn't a slut. Guys are drawn to her. She's a nice girl."

"Yongsu, Chaeyoung and Chaeyeon both have slept with your son called boyfriend."

"What do you know? Why are you taking his side?! You're my friend," Yongsu asks in anger.

"Yongsu, what's going on with you? Seyong is a great brother. You never had an issue with him before. We were friends. WERE. You ditched me for two years."

"That isn't fair, Jiyong."

"Why? Because your brother was right? Your brother hasn't done anything wrong but reminding you that you done need sluts in your life."

"They aren't sluts! They are my sisters!" Yongsu raises her voice.

Jiyong stops the car at the side of the road.

"Is that what this is?"

"What?"

"You don't have a girl to look up to," Jiyong looks to his friend in sympathy.

"You don't get it."

"Yongsu-"

"Remember Kyungho, my ex from high school?"

"Yeah, he was an ass."

"He actually broke up with me because he told me that I have no sense of style and that since I only had an older brother, I was a lost cause."

"Yongsu, you should've talked to Saying about it."

"No. No without hurting his feelings."

"You're hurting his feelings now. Running off, and rebelling him."

"I just need to get away. Please Jiyong... Keep driving."

"No. I'm not going to be apart of this. You know this is wrong yet you're going to keep going?"