"Come on; we should head out." She softly whispered to him, her sweet little face staring up at him so lovingly as she took his hands that were around her waist into her own before leading him outside with the other two trailing a little far behind. Dante watched as she led him out to where the car was parked, her little body so sensual but all he could focus on was her small smile as she turned around occasionally to meet his gaze in excitement. He was smitten with his mate, and Rosa too.

They both got into the car, with Lon and Ada deciding to head into their own for pretty obvious reasons, Dante's large hand grabbing Rosa's inner thigh dominantly and instantly as he began to drive. She couldn't lie, the sensation of his skin touching her own made butterflies erupt in her stomach as she placed her hand on his inner thigh although very gently.

"Where are we going?" She sweetly asked, looking to him curiously. His hard jaw and chiselled cheekbones were enough to make her heart soar but the way he was sat there, seemingly content made her feel so at home and made her realise how handsome he was.

"Curiosity killed the cat," he murmured at her, taking a look at her as he stopped at a red light. He really couldn't believe how incredible she looked, his hands twitched to touch her, but he didn't know if she was ready for that type of intimacy.

"But satisfaction brought it back." She teases with a giggle, cheekily kissing his cheek just as it turned green, making him grin himself before he began to drive again.

The drive there was silent; however, his hands failed to stop their wandering. They traced her knees, her thighs, her little hands. It was so soothing to Rosa to feel the eager touch of her mate, it was clear he needed to touch her at all times, and of course, she did not mind it.

Soon they arrived, his hand falling onto the small of her back while they walked towards the restaurant with their friends close behind, a sense of comfort and belonging in the air. After a short word from Dante about reservations to the man stood by the doors, they were seated nearer to a secluded area that seemed much more intimate than the social setting projected.

Rosa sat there, for merely a moment, entranced by the beauty of her surroundings - and while many would not have found the restaurant to be anything special, only a carbon copy of every other fancy restaurant in town, she recognised every detail from the golden coloured walls to the chestnut tables. Once she was brought back down to earth from the chatter amongst the table, she found her mate staring at her with such an intense gaze; she was sure she could not breathe.

The blush on her cheeks became prominent, and the slight shy grin she gave him made his fingers twitch as he stared at her so openly. It was then he reached over the table, taking her little hand in his own.

Both Dante and Lon sat at one side, while the two girls sat on the other, facing their mates. It was an odd feeling, truly - for she could not stop staring at him, even when he chose to break their intense eye contact to scan the menu for merely a moment. Her eyes followed his, looking down at the brown laminated list, her big eyes flickering upwards as she watched his reaction to each dish.

"Do you not know what you want?" She softly asked him, so quiet that she wasn't quite sure it had even left her mouth, but judging from the speed that her mate's blue orbs flickered up, she was reassured she was heard.

"I'm looking for you, little Rosa." He murmured, taking the hand he had enclasped within his own and bringing it to his lips, placing a sweet, gentle kiss upon it, before returning his eyes to the menu before him. The simple peck released a stampede of glittering emotions in her stomach, and her plump lips parted slightly while her breath faltered. She didn't miss the slight smirk that adopted his lips - considering he was such a noble alpha; his hearing was impeccable, she was sure he could hear the fast beating of her own heart, fighting against the rib cage that managed to keep it at bay.

Lon and Ada were enamoured entirely by one another also, but the redhead was undoubtedly much more of a spitfire than her mate had anticipated. "Do you like chips? I know you like steak, you can get chips with your steak, but if you get those chips, I would like a couple too. Is that okay? Of course, that's okay, I mean we're mates. Isn't that what mate's do?" The girl rambled, with her head in the menu while the beta stared at her in pure amusement, grinning from ear to ear.

"Yes, Ada, that's what we do." He amused her, making her look up with her eyes slit, and a slight grin on her face. "My my, Lon, are you teasing me?" She challenged, drawing the attention of her little friend beside her, causing her to giggle at the sight of the two.

"And if I were?" He challenged back, his eyebrow raised with the playful grin still present. Upon first sight, no one would suspect him to be who he was. The beta to the most potent pack known, so lethal and so quick that the sheer thought of being mated to him scared most women. But he was not what they perceived him to be. Just like Dante, he just wanted his mate - and perhaps he did have qualities that were deemed dangerous, predicates that were more than unsatisfactory, but for his little Ada? He would do anything.

"I am going to the ladies room." Rosa suddenly murmured, feeling the slight urge to pee, making Dante look up and nod slightly, as her little body stood up, shyly pulling down the dress while her cheeks flushed red. As she walked away, he couldn't help but stare at her, watching as she nervously peered back, squeaking quietly when she noticed he was staring, rushing along a little faster. She was so awkward, so shy and yet so incredibly alluring. The fact she seemed so unaware of said facts made Dante go wild, for it was suffocating him in every right way.

As the little one entered the bathroom, she scoffed slightly. With golden walls, and large crystal white stalls - what could she expect from the toilet of one the most expensive restaurants in town? She quickly peed and washed her hands before taking a few moments to look at herself in the mirror. She stated at herself slightly, her head tilting to the right as she adjusted her dress. Her cheeks were flushed red, her pupils dilated and her lips plump, but the most noticeable quality has to be the sense of content so present upon her features, one she was able to recognise automatically.

Little rosa truly felt, so very, content.

——————————————————————
HI OMG, how are you?

been about 6 months, which I could genuinely not apologise more for, with a mixture of exam season, writers block & mental health, i was finding it so hard to bring myself to write a chapter, heck I even deleted this app off of my phone until I got it a few days ago, logged in today only to see I have 14 FUCKING K

i left this book with 60 views, and I genuinely thought no one would even read it, and to see so many of you genuinely care and GENUINELY enjoy little Rose and Dante makes me so happy

As always, please comment cronyism if you have it, I absolutely value it, comment what you liked about the chapter, what you didn't like etc and what you wanna see!!

I love you❤️