4

Rosa sat in her room nervously, alongside the three maids bustling around to pack everything she needed for her move. The sight made her nervous, borderline uncomfortable for each and every one of them shared the same sorrowful look on their face. Her father had been ecstatic when he found out she had found her mate, over the moon when he found out he was an alpha, and then absolutely heart broken when realising what this meant. His little bundle of joy would be leaving him.

One of the maids sat up from her bent position, with ragged breaths before slowly looking up at her beta female, sniffles leaving her. "Oh Rosa, we'll miss you so much. It just won't be the same without you." She exclaimed, her lip beginning to quiver. She was much younger than Rosa herself, only at the age of 14, but she had loved her so dearly.

Rosa's own lip quivered as she launched herself at the young girl, hugging her so tightly, soon feeling the two other maids embrace her also as they all cried silently. The maids were like a mother to her, especially since her own had died so early on, meaning they were so very crucial to her. Soon enough they had packed everything, gave her a kiss on the cheek and left the room to their other duties leaving Rosa on her own. She sighed, deciding she would go check on her Father, after all she was so awfully worried.

She slowly walked down the long hallways of the pack house, taking two left turns to her father's office, being stood outside the oak door that she had grown so accustomed to. She lightly knocked, before his voice told him to come in.  She walked in, closing the door behind her and sat in her favourite seat beside his, and next to the window, almost instantly curling herself into it.

They sat in silence for a few minutes, simply enjoying one another's presence as he worked before he suddenly stopped, looking over at her.

"I remember taking you home for the first time." He whispered softly, so faint it was almost hard to hear. Her eyes looked towards him curiously, sitting up to show she was interested. "I remember being in so much pain, losing your mother..it killed me Rosa. I was sure I would go with her, heck, I wanted to go with her." He murmured, looking towards her truthfully. He had never told her this, in fear of not wanting to hurt her. "But then I would look down at your little body, you were so small, so tiny. I realised in that moment that I fell in love, all over again. With your mother for creating such a beautiful being..and with you. You restored everything." He closed his eyes tightly as tears began to fill them, a soft
grin on his face which showcased the premature wrinkles beside his eyes. "You gave me purpose, each and every single day of your existence. You have made me happy, made me excited, nervous, scared. And one day I know, that you too would get to feel all those emotions I felt when I met your mother." He grinned once again whilst opening his eyes.

Rosa felt as though she couldn't breathe, tears streaming down her face in a harsh rate. She was so sensitive, but this, this had touched her beyond anything.

"It will kill me to see you go, my little Rosa, but it will build me up back again to see you flourish beside your mate." He promised, taking her hands and kissing them gently with such promise. "And plus, now I can brag to all the betas my daughter is Luna to the strongest pack we know." He laughed loudly, a giant smile on his face as he stood up and embraced her tightly, making her giggle alongside him. It would kill her to let him go, but she knew it had to be done.

"I love you dad, and I promise, I'll visit every chance I get. I'll annoy him all the time if it means I can stay here every now and then." She giggled as a promise, embracing him so tightly with such joy.

"That's my girl." He smirked, placing a kiss on her head before she slowly began to leave the room, grinning at him.
—————————

Hours passed, and soon the sun set slowly. She knew Dante would arrive any minute now, her suitcases packed and practically everyone in the the pack room were stood in the living room beside her, anxiously waiting. Aila was stood there also, beside her mate, who luckily for them, was the alpha to the pack beside their own meaning she didn't even need to move!

"Are you nervous?" She excitedly asked her, her mates arms around her shoulders whilst her hands were clasping Rosa's.

"A little, b-but he was so good to me the other day. I doubt he would treat me any different." She murmured in conviction, knowing that her first impression was a truthful one. She had heard of his anger and his harsh ruling, but never of his actual character. People really only had good things to say about him.

Cutting her out of her thoughts, a loud knock hit on the door, a harsh sound that captured everyone's attention. She slowly looked up, watching as her alpha opened the door with a sad and yet happy look, murmuring something to the recipient of the other side before moving to the right.

For a moment, it seemed no one was even there, until a large male walked through the door, hunching his neck slightly to fit all of his height, his oh so familiar eyes falling upon little Rosa. It seemed the breath had hitched in her throat as she observed her mate, in pure awe. It seemed he looked even better from that blissful night at the ball, and in the few seconds they managed to have looking at one another, she remembered the sweet kiss they had shared.

Soon she looked away shyly, as she noticed everyone starting to cause a commotion, with some omegas helping with putting the bags in the car, and as she noticed quite quickly that her father was walking towards her mate rather quickly.

Dante was much taller than his father in law, and that was to put it lightly, but he could not dismiss the absolute power that radiated off of him. He noticed bushes tears in his eyes, and it seemed almost instinctive to want to protect him just as he would his own mate - for the relation they shared was important to him.

"Now you listen to me, pup. She is my pride and joy, you hear me? I don't care if you're an alpha, you could be a god for all that matters. You hurt her? I will kill you with my own hands. Understood?" He growled lowly in his ear, as Dante crouched down slightly. On any other occasion, his words would have made him want to kill, the condescending tone and usage of certain words enough basis for him to have ripped his head off of his shoulders. But this was Rosa's father, and quite frankly, he had every right.

"I swear to you, I will make sure she's only ever happy," he promised back, making his father nod as slow tears began to fall before kissing both of his new son in law's cheeks. "Then you too are part of my family, my son." He whispered, before moving out of the way so little Rosa could approach.

She approached slowly, and rather shyly, noticing her father's tears making her kiss his cheek before placing her hand in Dante's own almost carefully. Dante instinctively kissed the back of her hand, a small grin present on his own face to see her boldness in wanting to touch him - one that made his wolf squeak in excitement.

"I-I'll miss you all. I promise I'll visit!" She shouted out, her lip quivering as tears fell, waving to everyone with her free hand once they began to approach the car. Dante picked up his little mate, placing her in the car as she began to quietly sob, he too waving at everyone before getting into the back beside her, watching as they drove away to start their new life together. She curled towards his chest, where he wrapped his arms tightly around her to bring her comfort.

"My sweet little Rosa." He whispered down at her as she cried, whispering sweet nothings in her ear to soothe her little heart.

CHAPTER 4 is done !!!! ahhh sorry it took me so long to upload lmao, i couldn't bring myself to write this chapter :(((

I hope u guys like it, and if there's anything u guys don't like or would like me to change let me know! im open to criticism, it'll help me grow!!!

thank you so freaking much, please remember to like and this story and leave comments ily all so much❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️