"Ada suggested a double date. Mate gets what the mate wants." He smirked a little down at Ada, who stood up suddenly and sauntered over to her new best friend. "Come on, Rosa; let's go decide what to wear, oh it'll be so much fun! Lon said he would plan everything, of course with the help of your mate, and we can go upstairs and get pretty, oh how exciting, I have these red heels.." she drowned on and on, making little Rosa giggle as she simply pressed one last soft kiss to Dante's lips with a broad smile and grabbed her friends hand, running out of the room in sheer excitement.

Dante sat there, sighing deeply before looking at his beta, his eyes narrowed. "You're a little shit; you know that?" He grumbled under his breath, but it is evident that the thought of making Rosa happy made him excited too. The way she leapt off of his lap to get ready made him very excited. Indeed, for he knew when he would next see her, he would be breathless.

—————

"No." Ada huffed, as she pulled out dress after dress after dress from her wardrobe. "Rosa, what are you possibly going to wear?" She huffed, plopping down onto the bed beside her friend, hands covering her face. She had already picked out her dress, a while ago actually, but was convinced that Rosa would have to wear an equally as sexy outfit despite her protests.

"I don't mind just wearing this." She softly murmured, fanning out her floral dress to which Ada snickered. "Listen up sweet bun," Ada growled, hands on hips as she leapt up in front of her. "I am going to make sure you look so good tonight that little mate of yours won't know what hit him. You're the luna for crying out loud! I need you to look so good that it'll make me question rejecting Lon," she huffed, before venturing back into the wardrobe with a new found passion.

Rosa couldn't help the grin that formed on her face at the sheer idea of surprising Dante, would he enjoy it if she looked a little more daring than usual? She wanted to surprise him, and she wanted to challenge the alpha in him - his wolf even. She was so intrigued by the mystery that was her mate, drawn like a moth to a flame and she wanted nothing more than to unravel every inch of his secrets.

"I found it!" Ada squeaked out in such excitement it made Rosa gasp out slightly in shock from being pulled out of her thoughts so abruptly. "Get up, put this on and come back," she instantly ordered, shoving a small black dress in her arms before pushing her to the bathroom where she already knew she would feel more comfortable undressing.

A few minutes passed, and the dress had been on her body for a while now, but as she stared at herself in the mirror, she couldn't help her insecurities run wild. The dress was short, and although it remained classy, she wasn't sure if it looked good on her. She mustered up the courage to show Ada, her hands shuffling in-front of her stomach as she walked out, her cheeks pink. Ada, however, stood staring at her with her jaw slightly agape and her eyes bulging. "Oh baby, that is the dress all right." She murmured in awe, nodding as she circled her before excitedly squealing again - the realisation that they were going out with their mates for the first time finally kicking in.

————
Soon both girls were dressed and ready, the boys waiting just outside Ada's bedroom where they were both located. Dante, unfortunately, was not a patient man and could hardly contain himself as he waited over an hour and a half for them to get ready, consistent growls of annoyance leaving his lips. Just as he could take it no more, he knocked harshly on the door, his eyebrows furrowed. "What's taking you guys so long?" He grunted, but ironically enough it was just at that moment Rosa opened the door.

She looked up to meet the gaze of her mate, while Lon looked past her to his own, hungrily taking her in. "Do you like it?" Rosa asked almost innocently, twirling in front of him in her outfit, which had Dante speechless for once in his life. From her short raven hair to the big brown eyes shining up at him, he wanted no more than to rip the thin fabric off of her body and complete the mating process upstairs. He clenched his jaw tight, as he closed his eyes, his fists clenched tight. "You are playing a very dangerous game, little Rosa." He grunted as he suddenly grabbed her by the waist, making her gasp as she wrapped an arm around his neck while looking up at him. He was wearing a tight all-black suit, highly complementary to her outfit. She took him in, his suit so perfectly tailored against his hard body and his harsh jawline so sharp she was afraid she would cut herself on them just looking at them. "You look so good." She whispered, his wolf booming in pride to hear such a remark from his mate.