A Cold and Snowy Day...

Start from the beginning

Second Match:

Anzio Girls High School vs Ooarai/JayPac High School

Minutes later...

Ooarai/JayPac High School Advances to the Next Round

"WHAT?!" Jay was shocked when he heard they were going to the next round.

"Yeah, apparently Anzio was smart enough to surrender before they even started." Miho told Jay.

"Sheer luck, besides they couldn't kill us if they tried." Pascal said, drinking some tea.

"Their team was ran by a dictator anyway. The people knew they couldn't win against us. Never ends well for a dictator." Anzu said.

"Just ask Saddam Hussein..." Cody muttered.

"This only means one thing, Pravda is our next opponent." Jay said. "And i was really hoping i could knock out some tanks with the Panzergewehr..."

"Well, you still can, you said it yourself, any gun can knock out any tank." Miho replied.

"But the real question is can we beat Pravda?" Everyone was silent when the the question was brought up.

"We have the firepower to subdue them, and we have a russian tank ourselves." Jay said.

"Even so, this is going to be a difficult match. Not only that, but were only alloted to have 15 tanks for this round. That means some of your team will have to stay behind." Miho said. Jay was silent.

"Only 7 of our tanks are allowed..." Pascal said, grimmly. Jay nodded and thought about the 7 that will be on the roster.

"That being said, You'll need to listen and follow orders." Miho said.

"Indecisiveness will be what does you in, and make sure to pay attention." Jay finished. They were met by a long silence.

"What? Why the silent treatment?" Jay asked.

"Well if were not mistaken us following your orders is what led to casualties in the Volleyball team and the First-years." Piyotan stated.

"Not to mention that Peterson's team was killed because of Jay's inattention to his surroundings." Cody said.

"Well, Cody, without the M26 that Jay sent out to protect those teams, maybe they both would've been completely destroyed." Pascal said.

"And don't forget, both Jay-dono and Nishizumi-dono had to incorporate each other's Plans in the first place! They were the whole reason we beat saunders!" Yukari inputted.

"Well, why don't we try to breach the Encirclement of the SDF?" Saori suggested.

"Heh, Yeah right. You go ahead and try to go toe-to-toe with Type-90 MBT's." Pascal said. "Even my shell wouldn't be enough to take one out." While the other were arguing about who should be in command and other things, Miho was silently thinking of a plan.

"Hey Anzu, I'm gonna go think of a plan by myself..." She said, slightly saddened.

"Mmm..sure, don't let them too you too much." She said. "You as well Jay."

"Thanks. Hey Miho, ima come with if that's alright." Jay said.

"Yeah..yeah.."

"Hey wait for me! I wanna come too!" Yukari said, running to catch up to the two. They walked for a little bit and talked.

"So, where exactly are we going?" Jay asked.

"Ther Kuromorimine section of the spectating area. I'm going to pay my sister a visit. Also i'm glad you came, this could get ugly." She said. They walked until they saw some people walking around in SS uniforms. The hell are they looking at? Jay asked himself, looking back at the people who were looking at him. The walked up to a tent that had some armed guards in front of it. One of the guards was a male, and Jay instantly recognized him.