Battle of Saunders

Start from the beginning

"Thanks, proceed with the operation as planned Jay." She said, demandingly. Then out of nowhere Jay hugged her.

"Just in case I don't make it..." he said, before letting go and heading back towards his tank.

FIRST MATCH:

SAUNDERS UNIVERSITY HIGH SCHOOL VS. OOARAI/JAYPAC HIGH SCHOOL

"Panzer Vor!" The tanks all rumbled forward in a large formation.

"All JayPac tanks, this is 1-1, Operation Evergreen is a go, I repeat operation evergreen is a go!" Jay said. Jay and Peterson began their flanking maneuver and Cody led snipe off into the distance.

"Jay, er, 1-1, Rabbit team and Duck team will also tag along for a while." Miho said, after seeing the two follow Jay.

"Roger Anglerfish, we see them. 2-8, Leon, you make sure to lag behind those two."

"Roger 1-1. Following them now." The Pershing made a left turn and began to follow the two older tanks. By this time the M18 and the Chaffee that followed him broke into a wider area. The began to commence the encirclement. The M18 and M24 traveled in a spread formation, with the M18 at the front and the Chaffee at the back. The Chaffee being slightly slower than than the Hellcat meant that the hellcat had to travel at about the same speed, to not literally leave the light tank in the dust.

Saunders POV

Alisa was already on the enemy flank and continued steadily on a path they had charted. The column had found an opening in the forestry when Alisa's tank took a very light hit.

"What the hell?" She turned and saw the tank, a Type 89.

"Damn tin can, I'll crush you..." He gunner traversed the gun and lined up on the light tank.

"Hold on Betty, it's just a tankette, right?" She said asked, opening the turret hatch. She got the .50 cal on the tank ready to fire. "Hello!" She said cheerfully while waving. She then opened up with the .50 cal. After a good 3 second burst she looked up, expecting to see a destroyed Japanese tankette. The reality was very much different. Instead, her expression changed to complete horror as she realized that she had just opened fire on an M26 Pershing. She did get some hits on the Type 89, but didn't knock it out. She Jumped back into the tank and before she could give the next order the tank in front of her took a 90mm to the front, blowing off the turret.

"Kay! We've engaged the Enemy! They've got a fucking Pershing with them!" She said, panicking. "We've already lost one tank!"

"Alisa, lets bum-rush this prick!" One the other tank commanders suggested, before another explosion happened.

"OPEN FIRE FOR CHRIST SAKE!" She shouted to her gunner. The 75mm low-velocity guns couldn't penetrate the heavily armored tank. The shells harmlessly bounced off the tank.

J/O POV

"Owl 1, Owl 2, Targets about 300 meters to the north of my position. Give it a strafe." Jay heard over the radio.

"Roger we, have a visual. I'm coming in." Jay heard the familiar engines of the two He-219's as the dove. He saw the white and blue birds fly in at a steep angle and open fire. The sound of 30mm cannons filled the air, followed by two new plumes of smoke.

"Amazing hits Owl flight, remain on standby. 2-8 out." He heard. He heard the Pershing's gun fire one more and a 5th plume of smoke rose up.

"Anglerfish, flank is secure, Duck team and Rabbit team took a few hits though." He heard.