I miss him..

He held back a small hiccup of a sob just as he was drinking on the milk, casuing it to get stuck in his throat and choke him. He practically threw the bottle away from him and coughed out the bit of milk. It got all over him and the sofa, but it was obvious that the couple didnt care as Harry let Louis down yo help him. They both ran over to Luke to see if he was okay. Harry made sure he was before picking up the bottle and handing it to Luke. Louis gently threaded his small fingers through Lukes curles and told him that it was all okay, and that maybe right now if it doesnt feel like it, but he will be too.

Luke sniffles and lets tears fall from his eyes. He wasn't going to sob like he needed to, but crying helped let it all out.

" I-I lowv him, Lou.." Luke whimpered. Louis clicked his tounge and awed at him before wrapping his arms around his broad shoulders and snuggling him close. " I know. Thats all that matters, right? You love him.. Go back to him, let him talk."

" I gave him my virginity." He whispered, fiddling with a loose string on Boos foot. Louis slowly sat up and looked at Luke with a wide eyed look.

" You.. Had sex?"

Nod.

Smack.

" Louis! Ow!" Luke whimpered, his blue eyes filling with tears ince again as he rubbed his arm.

" Did you fuck then leave him!?" Louis asked. Luke whimpered and nodded, holding up Boo to protect him form any more hits. Louis only angrily huffed and got up from the sofa.

" Thats the most dumbest thing you could have done to him, Luke! Dont let him think you love him, dont let him think that you want him to have you if you're going to leave him like you did! Whats wrong with you!? What little does that to their daddy! All they ever do is want to take care of you and make sure you're okay! Why would you give that up!?" Louis started off with a small angry voice, now hes yelling. Now theres even more tears down Lukes face, and now theres three people in the room.

And one of them isn't Harry.

" I do love him.. I do, so so so so much. He means evwythin' to me.. 'N I know it was bad for wha' i dids to him.. B-But he k-k-keeps hurting me.. It's making me s-so sad.. I-I just want him to feel what hes doing to me.. But I'd never cheat.. Ever. It hwuts so bads." Luke whispered out the whole time. Louis shut his mouth and stared at Luke for a second before certain, very destinct footsteps caught Lukes ears.

His head shot up and he practically fell off the sofa with how quick he got up from it, the bottle falling onto the ground and spilling a little bit once again.

He rounded the corner of where the hallway that lead to the front door was and leaned agaisnt the wall, his eyes soft and full of hurt and sadness. Luke stared at him and felt his eyes start to tear up again, his heart quickening and his breathing swallowing.

" Lu-"

Before he could even get the littles words out of his mouth, Luke was running and jumping at the other. The two fell on the floor together, but Ashton didnt care that it hurt when his back met the wood under him.

Ashton chuckled with all the kisses that was being given all over his face from his little.

“ DaddydaddyDADDY!!” Luke cried, his blue eyes letting small happy tears fall down his face. He sniffles and laughs, hugging Ashton. The older male quickly wrapped his arms around his baby and held him close while sitting up, Luke crying on his shoulder.