7

Yeeeeeet
Don't like bottles?
Get out of me book and go find another one or something, I dunno.

Just don't get grossed out from it if you decide to ignore this.

Also, there is no Tomlinson or Styles twins ( other than Louis sibling, but you understand ) in this book. After the flight, Marcel will only be a memory, I'm sorry. 

Basically, Marcel and William are not related to Harry or Louis. They've never met, either.

I like writing smut at 9am

😏

Luke woke up and hour later in a completely different mood than when he fell asleep.

He was extra grumpy and uncomfortable. The blonde huffs and sits up, his binky still stuck between his plump lips. He looked around at everyone who were either sleeping or on their electronics. He looked over at Michael and Calum who were sleeping with their heads resting on each other ( Calms was on mikes shoulder and mikes was leaning on his.)

Luke looked over at his daddy who was asleep, his mouth hanging open a little bit. The little yanked the pacifier from his mouth and looked at the window, seeing it was dark outside. He growled gently and turned back to his dom before shaking him.

" Get up!" He whined quietly. Ashton mumbled and pushed Luke away gently, knowing he just wants his attention..

But did he really know that what he wants?

Yes, yes it is. And he needs to be not-grumpy.

" Stupid curly haired-" He stopped himself when the mans eyes opened tiredly and looked over at him. Luke shut his mouth and stared at his daddy who was giving him a blank look.

" Daddy.." He says softly. The man continued to stare at him as he moved his hands into his lap.

Grumpy.. Tired.. Little space..

" Baba?" Ashton asked, making Luke look around at everyone cautiously. The man blinked and sniffed loudly, trying his best to wake up for his baby. Luke whimpered and nodded softly.

" Yeah! Yeah, we have your baba." He says as he reached down for the backpack. Luke smiled gently and watched as Ashton pulled out a lunch box from the bag. He then pulled out a bottle with milk in it and frowned, feeling how cold it was.

" Baby, its cold. Uh.. I don't really know what to do about that.." Ashton says, earning a small whine of sadness from Luke. He felt his heart tug gently and looked around the plane.

" Marcel." He says to himself. He then sits up a bit more to hopefully see the man walking around, but found that it was the lady who was passing out snacks instead.

Sighing deeply, he reached up and clicked the button that called the attendant over to hopefully help him out. Hopefully he got Marcel.

But, with Ashtons luck, the lady smiled at him and began to make her way over. Ashton looked over at the little who was staring out the window with wide blue eyes, watching as the clouds moved under them.