Chapter 15

Mari's Pov

Right now me and the girls were getting scolded by our mates. "- and I hope that you know what you guys did was wrong, and don't ever do it again," Dominic told us. "Okay, okay, we get it. Can we just go to sleep now?" Natalie asked. "Yeah, I mean we do have school tommorow," I said. "And you don't want us to oversleep and miss our first day, do you?" Kelzzy asked. "Okay, you guys go upstairs and sleep. Mari I will be up in a few minutes," Tony answered. We went upstairs, said goodnight to each other, and went to our own rooms. When I got to the room, I changed into my Adventure Time pjs, and climbed into bed. I fell asleep in literally five seconds flat. Later I then felt the bed droop, and Tonys arm was around me. I then fell asleep feeling safe and secure.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

When I woke up, Tony was gone. Though he was most likely downstairs, with the other boys. I went to the bathroom and started to take a shower. I used my green apple shampoo, and my vanilla body wash. When I was done, I went to my closet to pick out my outfit. I wore jean shorts (not to short so they can see my butt, just around mid thigh), a blank baby blue crop-top, my gold spike necklace (and matching earrings), and last but not least; my black and gold wedges. I got my jacket, my sunglasses, and my phone which was in a case that had a midnight blue case, with baby blue jewels and had an ocean blue infinity sign on it. Then I headed out the door. The second I got out Natalie and Kelzzy got out of their rooms too. Kelzzy was wearing blue jean shorts, a pastel rainbow blend top, also white and gold wedges, and her sunglasses. Plus her phone, which was in a baby pink case, that had hot pink jewels on it, and a really dark pink infinity sign. Natalie was wearing a cute gray ruffle top, with shorts that reach her knees, silver and white wedges, also sunglasses, and her phone, which is in a dark purple case, that has bright lavender jewels on it, and an electric violet infinity sign in the middle. We went downstairs, and we saw that our mates were dressed (and sitting in front of the tv watching football), so we went to the kitchen and got out coco pebbles. After we finished we started to drive out to hel- I mean High School. We all have motorcycles, so we took them for the first day of school. First the guys got to school on their motorcycles, and all the girls started to flirt with then. We all let out a powerful growl, then rode in on our bikes. "Omg! I bet those other guys on those bikes are way cuter!" I heard some slut say. "Gosh, these guys are taking all the girls," some guy said. 'They are gonna have a big surprise,' my wolf, Jule, told. 'Jule! we haven't talked in forever! And yes they are in a big surprise,' I replied. We then got off our bikes, whipped our hair like how they do in the movies but Natalie got hair in her mouth, after that we walked up to our mates. While we were walking we heard people call us a ton of nasty things, but I don't care. They are just jealous! We walked up to the secretary, Ms. June, and asked for our schedules and our locker number. "And, can we all have the same schedules and have locker next to each other?" Christian asked. "Sure, sugarpie!" she said in a peachy voice. 'Awesome' I heard Dominic say in the mindlink.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

English

Science

History

*Lunch*

Free Period

Gym

Math

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Ehh, seems easy enough I guess. So we all started to head towards our lockers (which, btw, were big enough to fit a person inside), and I don't know what everyone else did, but I had a few magnets and hung up my schedule. Plus a picture of me and Tony, and the girl group. (Btw, my family died a long time ago). We heard the warning bell ring, and started to head to our first class.

*************************************

Sorry the update took so long, school started. I will try to update at LEAST once a week. thank you my minions, and goodbye

-meow