Chapter 21

Benny's Pov
After I heard that Mari and Tony got in a fight, I followed Mari seeing if she would take me back. She and her friends rode to a tree house in the middle of nowhere. They spent the night up there, me hiding in a tree far away enough so they can't smell me or sense me. The next morning, I saw my beautiful mate making breakfast from the view I had in my tree. I got down from my tree and changed into my wolf, still starring at Mari thinking what a good mom she would be for my pups. She'll cook and watch the kids. She'll be the movie kind of mom. She will clean, and let me be the boss of the house. She will be mine. I ran away when I saw in the corner of the eye, another teenage girl leaning out the window of a another tree house. I ran back to my tree and soon smellmy beautiful mates smell, she runs out the tree house and shifts into her wolf. I follow her while she goes on her run. I follow her to the high school, through the forest, and past a few caves. Man, I want her back, no, I need her back. She stopped at Lake Eclipse and changed back to her human form. Totally vulnerable right now, one thing leads to another and my wolf is taking over and I am kidnapping Mari. Oh well, *shrugs* accidents happen. "Uhhhhhh," I hear Mari moan from the corner of my eyes. I ran over to her in a quick second and ripped off the mother-pooping pice of duct tape in less than two seconds. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! What the fudge?!?!??!!?" Mari screams out the second I rip off the duct tape. "What? Benny? Is that you? What are am I doing here? Were we taken by rouges? Are we gonna die?!? Here, cut me loose, I'll save us!" Mari yelled out struggling to get out the chair I trapped her in. "I always missed how silly you were Mari," I said as I my pointer finger softly traced her cheekbone. "Ummm, B-B-Benny? W-W-What are you doing?" She stutters. I smirk at how scared she looks, but once she sees me staring at her, she quickly regains her confidence. "I demand you take me back," she says sitting up straight. "To where? Your sorry excuse of a mate? Back to that tree house of yours? Sorry to say this babe, but you don't belong anywhere except for with me," I ask her. "Tony is a better mate then you'll ever be!" Mari screams out as I slap her in the face. "I am the best mate you can ever get! He is just some random dude using you for sex!" I yell at her as I kick her in the stomach. "T-That's, n-n-not, t-t-t-true," Mari manages to spit out while I'm still kicking her. I stop for a moment and reach into my back pocket to grab my knife. Mari's eyes widen once she sees the knife, "Benny, please don't," she pleads. I take one look at her, and finally realize what I'm doing. I drop the knife and run upstairs, regretting hurting my mate and rejecting her. I run all the way to the living room of the abandoned house I found in the forest. Well, I hope it's abandoned........... Anyway, I turn on my phone to check Facebook, when all of a sudden hear screaming from the basement. I run down the stairs only to see a hunter run out the basement door with a knocked-out Mari in his arms. Oh poop, I suck.
----------------------------------------------Tony's Pov
"Since Luna Mari isn't here, maybe you wanna-," some girl in booty shorts and a shirt that looks more like a bra with a make-up face asks before I interrupt her," No, now go change into more covering clothes now. And don't ever ask me that ever again". She walks away and I head up to my room before I hear a knock at the door. I run back down the steps to answer the door only to see Alpha Benny standing in the doorway. "What are you doing here Benny?" I growl while glaring at him. "Can we just put this aside for now? Mari got kidnapped by hunters!" He yells out. "Wait, what? What happened?!?" I scream out. 'I told you to tell her the truth!' My wolf, Ryder tells me. 'Jut shut up' I tell him as I shove him to the back of my mind. "Well......." Benny starts off. "Come with me, Dom and Christian need to hear this," I say as we go upstairs to the 2 floor living room. I mindlink Christian and Dom to come here right now. "We are here, what's the problem?" Dom asks, he and Christian running into the room. "Why the fudge is Benny here?" Christian asks, glaring daggers at Benny. "Calm down, Mari has been kidnapped by hunters, and Benny is here to tell us what happened," I say giving the guys a look to calm down. "Well, I found out where Mari and the girls were hiding out, and I thought maybe she would take me back since you and her were fighting. So I kidnapped her and brought her to this house I found in the forest. Now fast-forward to about 20 min later, I hear Mari scream. I run down stairs to see what's up, and I see a hunter holding a knocked out Mari. Then he runs out the door. I'm sorry man, my wolf couldn't take it," Benny says sheepishly. "You. Are. Going. To. Die." I yell out as my hands reach out for Benny's neck. I feel some hands hold me back, while I try oh-so-hardly to strangle Benny. My world turns black as I feel my wolf take over. Oh Benny, you better run.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@      
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, and I hope you guys like the new cover!