Chillin Like A Villain 6

In Ben's office Ben was sat at his desk signing some paper work and Bree was on the couches double checking papers before she gave them to Ben neither one talked to each other.

"Debra" Ben called over his bluetooth

"Yes, your majesty." she replied

"Can you ask Lumiere to call me regarding Cotillion."

"of course you majesty."

"Thank you." There was a knock on the door and Evie slowly opened the door, she was joined by Carlos."

"Evie, Carlos. Come on in." Carlos closed the door behind him and Bree put the papers down.

"Mal and Jay have gone back to the isle." Evie told the two. Bree dropped the pairs and stood up.

"What?" she asked not believing what she was hearing. Elie went to Ben and Carlos went to Bree. Evie and Carlos handed the notes to the twins.

"Ben." Evie held up the ring that Ben gave Mal. Are opened the note that Jay had written.

'I'm sorry but I can't do this anymore. From Jay." the twins looked at each other

"This is my fault." Ben stated. This is my fault, I blew it."

"Idiocy must run in the family." Bree shook her head and covered her face fora moment.

"They've both been struggling and instead of understanding. We..."

"Went all beast on them" Ben finished his sisters sentence. Bree made her way to her brother and took his hands.

"We have to make this right."

"yeah, we have to go there an apologise." They agreed

"You'll never find them. You need to know the Isle and how it works" Evie replied

"We have to try Eve." Breanne sighed "This is our fault, like always when one makes a mistake the other one does too, so we have to make it right. Which starts with telling him the truth." Ben looked at his sister.

"Are you sure?"

"He has a right to know."

"Know what." Carlos wondered and Bree turned to them

"I will explain it after I tell Jay." Carlos and Evie shared a look.

"You have to take us with you." Evie said

"Yes..uh..." Ben agreed then thought about it "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, they're our best friends. And if we all go there is safety in numbers because none of us are too popular over there right now."

"Thank you." Bree breathed out a sigh.

"but let's get two things straight. 1. You have to promise us we won't get stuck there again" Carlos stated

"We promise." The twins vowed.

"And 2. There is no way you're going looking like that." Evie added. Bree smiled

"I think I have that sorted actually. Ben, we're going to my closet." Ben's eyes widen.

"No, you're closet is like sherwood forrest you can easily get lost." Bree rolled her eyes and grabbed her brothers hand dragging him away.

-------

On the Isle, Mal and Jay walked through the streets till they stopped outside Lady Tramaine's Curl up and Dye salon. The sign said they didn't open till midnight but the two decided to go in. In the shop Dizzy was listening to her music and sweeping up the hair from the night before. The shop itself was splattered with random sprays of colour. Jay and Mal smiled a little as Dizzy finally noticed them.