-ONE-

School. One word, six letters, a word that makes me so stressed just by hearing it. I may sound a little bit dramatic but who doesn't get stressed just by thinking of school?

I slowly get up from my bed, still feeling dizzy because of an essay I procrastinated at 1 AM in the morning. If only I can sleep longer or maybe sleep all day. But there's still school so I better get changed.

I went to my walk-in closet to look for my skirt. Only did I notice that I own a lot of clothes and my closet looks so crowded. Some of the clothes I just hoarded and some were only given to me. But most of them were hoarded. I threw my clothes until I found my skirt under all of my pants.

I buttoned my uniform polo then slid my skirt on my legs and my socks then wore my school shoes. I went to my vanity and applied light makeup before going downstairs to eat breakfast.

Mom cooked breakfast and my sister; Yujin, ate hers and was scolded for using her phone on the table. "Yujin, you know the rules. No phones on the table."

Yujin raised both of her hands before putting her phone aside then continues gobbling her breakfast. I sat on the opposite of Yujin while Mom fed Kookie in the backyard.

"Hey, Mom said no phones on the table."

"Yeri just texted me and I just replied back by saying 'okay'. Not like you who checks on a college student's Instagram account."

"What was that, Yuna?" Mom asks while cleaning up Kookie's "business".

"Keep it down!" Yujin whispered with her teeth gritting. Seeing how pissed she was, I took the opportunity to tease her.

"What was his name again?"

"Don't you—"

"What was it?"

"Yah!"

"Girls, what's going on?"

"Ah!" I snap my fingers before saying, "Jung Jaehyun!"

"Ahn Yuna!"

"Yujin! Don't talk to your sister like that."

"It's not fair! She always teases me but I let it slide but when I tease her you always scold me."

"Come on, Yujin. Having a crush is no big deal."

"Yeah, right. We'll see about that."

Yujin stands up from her seat and wears her bag before storming out of the house. "Hi Yujin—", she ignores Yeri who just opened the door while waving her hand.

"You teased her again?"

"Of course.", I said with a little bit of sass.

I take my last scoop of rice in my mouth and drank my glass of water before Yeri and I left for school. Both of us take the bus to school everyday. I mean, almost every student in Korea does.

As Yeri and I sat on our seats, she puts her earphones on and drifts to sleep while listening to music. I, on the other hand went to Instagram. I viewed my classmates' IG Stories and most of them posted pictures of them being very sleepy while waiting for classes. Such vain people, I thought. They really want to let the world know what they're doing and show their face in every social media account. Not that I have anything against it but sometimes I think it's just too much.

"Hankuk School of Korea." (a/n: I don't know how I came up with a school name like this LOL)

The bus driver caught the passengers attention and I nudged Yeri's shoulder to wake her up. Both of us got down the bus and walked going inside the the campus.