12

1 1/2 MONTHS LATER

keisha

Me and Lashuan are offically together. I also found out I am 4 months pregnant. It is Chresanto's baby since me and lashuan have.been together for only 2-3 months. I have a little baby bump. You can hardly tell I am pregnant. I layed in bed as I watched Family Guy. Lashuan went to get me some thing to eat. See if I was with chres he.wouldnt even do it. I changed my number so Chresanto couldnt have it. I heard the front door open then close. Lashuan walked in the room with food from sonic, wendy's and from burger king. I started eating while lashuan ate his food. When.i was done eating Lashuan threw away my trash and came back in the room. He rubbed coco butter on.my stomach. When he was finished he layed in the bed beside me and played in my hair while I watched Family Guy. After a while I was asleep.

Lashuan

When keisha fell asleep. I went downstairs and watched tv. I needed time alone right now. Keisha has mood swings bad forreal forreal. One minute she is happy, then sad, then mad, then horney, then just phsyco. Its making me go crazy. Yeah I love her but she is aggravating sometimes. So i sat on the couch and watched the ID channel. I fell asleep a little while later.

chresanto

Yeah I cheated on keisha so what. When she is ill and shit i go find me a fuck and duck. She told me she was stayin with her cousin but i saw her at the mall with some guy. They didnt look like cousins to me. She even looked pregnant. Well all I know is that baby is not mine keisha is a hoe. Yeah i am a player, I did abuise keisha, i was cheap, yeah so what. I love keisha but i just got a hella way of showin it.

?????

I killed keishas mom. I am after keisha now. I have been watching her for a while. She seems so happy with her new boyfriend. I dont like it. Her and chres are better together. If chres cant have her.....no one can!!!