Broken Family Pt.1

Twins In MM @Tt_Twintwin & @Tt_liltwin

~

~

~

~

Squad Means Family.

Squad Means Nobody Gets Left Behind.

Or Forgotten.

~

~

~

* Meek P.O.V *

7am

Me, Quan, and Quavo had to do this drop with Tortek gang In Adair Park.Right now Me and Quavo at the main trap putting the drug into the truck.Quan running late we suppose to meet them in 25 minutes on the other side of town.Like 15 min later his car pulled into the lot and he jumped out the car and hop in the truck with us.

"Damn nigga where the fuck you been we gone be late"

"I had to drop my son of with Darius you know how that go so chill we gone make It there I called Austin and his people already to let them know we'll be a little late"

"man what ever just hurry and get us there Quavo"

"Ight"

Quavo pulled out the lot and pushed 110 the whole way across town.We hopped on the express cause it would be faster and thats when I noticed we were being followed by the 2  cars." aye yall see them cars back there"I said while loading my gun.

"Yea pass me a pole Meek I left mine in my car"Quan said So I tossed him My 9mm.Quavo slowed the car down a little bit and me and Quan opened the doors and let bullets fly at the cars.They started shooting back to I knew it was way more of them then us and I'll be damn if I die today.

"Aye Speed up and loose them cars!"Quan yelled.

Quavo was swerving in out of lanes to loose the cars one caught up with us and shot a tire out causing us to flip and smash into the road barrier.I was outta there until I flet my body being pulled on it and it got really hot.My vision started coming back and I seen Quan pulling me out my seat and Flames coming from the front of the car.I looked over for a brief moment and saw Quavo knocked out with glass all over him.When Quan finally got me out the car We hurried and bust the drivers window out and tried to get him out before the whole car went into flames.

"His seat belt...Get it off of him"I yelled.

Quan cut the seat belt with a piece of glass from the window and we pulled Quavo from out of the car.We carried him away far from the car.By now we heard sirens and we couldn't be questioned about the accident or we'd be going to jail.Since traffic had stopped we made our way to the main street even though people were trying to help we aint need it.

We got Quavo to one of the corner boys crib cause Quan controlled this part of town and knew where to go.When we got there we checked to see if Quavo had a pulse still,which he did.He most likely hit his head during the accident.My side hurt like a bitch,I think one of my ribs fractured.Quan was ok since he was in the back seat he only had a few scratches and cuts on his body and a gash on his forehead.

"Aye do y'all need to go to the hospital or somethin"The Corner boy asked.His name Brandon.

"Nah we good for now he just need to stay here for a couple hours is that cool?"

"Yea my mom doesn't get off work until like 3pm and I don't work the corner today"

"Ight cool we'll be back by 12 or we'll send somebody to get him"