The Meeting

I Created that  gang,

 forever I bang, 

nigga I'll never stop.

~NBA YoungBoy 

Royal

After me and Meek left I dropped him off at his crib then I texted Tone to see where he was at and he told me to slide by his house. I needed to talk to him about that weird ass man I bumped into at Walmart because maybe he might know who it is since they  looked related. 

I pulled up to his house and he was outside with his son, I honked my horn to get his attention and he jogged over to car leaving his son playing on the porch. 

"Wassup RoRo" he said leaning through the passenger side window.

"We need to talk I'm getting scared" I expressed.

"Wym Ro talk to me you know im here for you"

"Okay so earlier I ran into this creepy ass man at Walmart and he knew my name and shit so I started walking away and then he told me he'll see me later and then disappeared. What really caught my attention was the fact that he  looked so much like you Tone like he could be your father or something-"

"WTF you mean Ro quit playing ion got no family but my son.... man that couldv'e been anybody-"

"LISTEN! im not done, so after that happened i went to the hospital to see James and come to find out he left and when I called him he was acting weird and hung up. Then Mariah call me talkin bout meet her at Zaxby's and she done told me that ALL OF US are apart of the Royal Family-"

"Wait when you say US who do mean" he said looking at me confused.

"Me, you, Mariah, Quan, Malik, and Quavo."

"G there's too much shit going on rn and all this info just added to my stress." he complained.

"Malik said he's going to call a meeting tomorrow at club Nionx just for us." I said.

"Bet ima get up with yall tomorrow" he said and with that he walked away from my car and back to his house.

Quan

I got a text this morning talking bout 
"URGENT MEETING AT NIONX DON'T BE LATE" ,  It was a Wednesday so the club was closed, we used this club as one of our legal businesses to cover up our illegal money. Right now I was just waiting for somebody to speak because I was confused asf. 

"Okay everybody listen up we got some shit to talk about.. Now most of you know why this meeting was called and some people still need to be filled in so lets get started" Meek explained then walked away and let Mariah take the floor.

"Okay everybody follow with me as Im talking okay and please no interruptions keep everything you have to say until i'm done." she said. Every nodded and said their okay's. 

"So yesterday i got a visit from my "brother" King he is "my dad's" son... he sat me down and explained to me how I'm not Polo's biological daughter and I was actually given to him by my parents Desmond and Lataria Jones. I see the look on your faces and yes it's true Desmond is apart of the Royal family. Royal and Malik are my Biological cousins so their parents are Damien and Joseline Jones. For the rest of you we would have to go to Newyork and match names on birth certificates because we are THE 6 UNCROWNED CHILDREN. 

"Okayyyyy slow ya roll shorty you really believed  this dude named King?" I said.

"Yes it made sense even if you don't get it now think about it...you were adopted right"? she said looking at me and I nodded my head. " you guys were too right?" she said looking at Tone and Quavo who nodded their heads." and Quavo you even told me you knew you were originally from Newyork because your foster parents in St.Louis told you." and Quavo nodded his head again. Okay so you see where I'm going with this right?

"yea i guess but we all grown have we all not seen our birth certificates?" I asked.

Everybody started thinking and shook their heads no. 

"Wowwww I guess we going to NewYork then Because I know just like the rest of yall I wanna find out wtf happened to our parents and I have a feeling this might have to do with that creepy Tone look alike dude Ro told us bout yesterday." Quavo said.

"Im down If everybody else down but it has to only be us because too much shit is going on to have so many people knowing" I said giving into everything that was said.

Everybody agreed on going to NewYork .

Tone said he was going to leave Darius and James in charge of our organization til we got back. Nothing was supposed to be discussed to the Jamaican Cartel or our own crew. Rio, Darius, and James were going to be oblivious to where and why we left in a short notice, but it was in our best intentions to not drag them into more stuff. King would be our only contact because he knew how NewYork operated more than us and for some odd reason Mariah trusted him so we went along with it.

By 6pm tonight we were getting on the Jet and flying to NewYork and our first stop was the hospitals.

VOTE... SHARE... COMMENT!!!!!