O n e

HAYABUSA

I feel sad for my bestfriend losing her home. anger boiled in my soul "we will find that monster and torture whatever it is until all the souls it captured will be set free, until the blood of the fallen will be retrieved." I said while patting Hanabi's back, she's smiles "thanks, pal", I looked at her suprised. She never called me pal before, it is because of her sadness to make her... soft? "Hanabi... are you getting soft?" I teasingly asked, then her deadly glare came back "you idiot, I will never get soft. I just feel happy you guys are helping me track down the monster who destroyed my everything..." she said softly.

I gave her a soft smile "you're welcome buddy" I said while patting her head, which caused her to blushed and slap my hand off her head "don't treat me like a dog!" she yelled, Kagura giggled "you guys are so cute together" she said. the both of us flinched "WE ARE NOT CUTE!" me and Hanabi yelled in union. Kagura froze "o-ok ok you guys aren't cute" she squeled. the awkward silence came. then the three of us laughed in union, like best friends having fun.

"so, how will we track this monster?" asked Kagura. I thinked for a second. "It's simple Kagura," Hanabi suddenly said "we just need to follow the bloody path it made" she continued. Until now she's more smarter than me, which makes me really jealous. "But, are you guys sure we can handle it?" innocently asked Kagura. I chuckled "of course we can, as long as I am here" I said proudly. All the sudden Hanabi laughed hysterically "you can't even handle Harith on your own" she laughed out word by word. I blushed, remembering our match a few weeks ago. That sneaky Harith caught me off guard.

"anyways, we should probably get going. Because I have a feeling that thing is fast..." Hanabi picked up a bloody broken katana then continued "really fast..". Me and Kagura nodded and followed the bloody trail.

HANABI

Seeing all this damage the thing made fills me with anger and vengance. Whatever that thing is, it'll pay for destroying my home. As we walk along the path, the bush starts to rustle. "stop..." I demanded the two, Kagura is gripping on her umbrella while Hayabusa is about to throw his toys. Then the rustling became aggresive. Then came out...

"Alucard?" I looked at the figure carefully, oh my blades it is him! "Hanabi? Hayabusa? Kagura?? What are you three doing here?" he asked. Then all the sudden someone also popped out of the bushes "Oh Hey! It's Hanabi!" chimed the silver neko who is about to give me a hug "We're here to track IT" said Kagura . Hayabusa nodded, Alucard eyes soften "I heard what it did to your village" he said. Then the image of my village being corrupted, flashed through my mind. I bit my lip to fight back a tear.

Alucard was shocked to see my reaction and quickly said "I-I'm sorry if I triggered something". I waved it off "i-it's fine, besides I still have you guys" I said, burrying the tears that are overflowing. The Village was my home, I was born there to become the ninja I am today. I hugged Harith a little tighter, not gonna lie this lil neko can relieve my stress by just hugging him.

HARITH

I feel bad for Hanabi. I know how it feels to lose a home, especially my Grandpa. Alucard bringing up the topic about Hanabi's home being destroyed made me remember everything me and My grandpa did. We used to hop tree by tree to find fairy fruits and Buffberries. Those were my favorite, that's why I eat them whenever I explore the forest. E-enough about me let's go back to what Hanabi and Alucard are talking about "So you're telling me that if we follow the bloody trail, it will lead us right to it?" question umbrella girl who's name I don't know yet.

Alucard nodded "I just think it's the best way though. But if we won't go now who knows, maybe he has already destroyed half of the kingdom" said Alucard. Oh no, all of them? Even the palace?. "That's why we should get going!" I cheerfully said to them. They all smiled and nodded. Let the mission BEGIN

HANABI

It's so nice for him to join alliance with us, I wonder what is happening in the area it is in. We walk pass the road to the palace, minions were walking by. They cute little feet are making me cringe. As we go further and further, the path gets bloodier and bloodier. Horror was seen in Harith's eyes. Trying to come back to reality. Alu told me his Village was destroyed too, that's why he sworn to stay alive and protect the kingdom. I shall also sworn, to make my family's name worth remembering. Then I heard someone reloading their weapon "stop..." I demanded the others.

I looked around to see if someone is here. Harith also senses something "someone's here" he nervously said. Hayabusa pulled out his Katana, then all the sudeen. Cards were flying everywhere, "what the?" questioned Alucard, looking all confused. "halt evil doers I Harley wi-... Harith?" said the midget who I think his name is Harley.

Harith's eyes sparkled "HARLEEEEYYY!" he screamed while hugging the midget. "what are you doing here? i thought you and Alucard are back at the kingdom, planning to buy buffberry ice cream?" midget dude asked Harith. It's ok for me to call him Midget dude, because I'm not saying it out loud. "wait Harley are you alone?" Alucard asked. Harley-I mean Midget dude froze then shrugged "She was with me a second ago". Harith grinned "or maybe she's with her... BOYFRIEND" teased Harith. The three of us were out of place. Then all the sudden someone hopped out of the bushes.

"oh hey Harith, Harley missed you". We looked at the figure. Harith gasped.

"LESLEYY!!!"