"Ok. Now I believe you." Haz finally said. You just laughed and turned around. You saw right behind the boys your suit. It was so pretty!

 It was so pretty!

^^^^ Sorry it is animated but imagine kinda like both of these are a night blue type color with splashes of white

^^^^ Sorry it is animated but imagine kinda like both of these are a night blue type color with splashes of white. You have two suits just because you can pick which one you want.

Both of the boys just stared at the suit. It was amazing. You tried it on and it fit perfectly. Soon later you took it off and some ladies walked in. They had you go sit down at the mirror and they did you makeup. Tom and Haz left when you had to get dressed.

"Y/N you are wanted on set!"

You walked out of the trailer all ready and looked so great. You wished that you could look this good everyday. Makeup was great. It was very subtle and like an everyday look.

^^^^ The outfit you wore for set and filming

Tom and Haz had left about 30 minutes before you walked in. Tom just stared at you. You thought something was wrong so you asked him.

{Tom's POV}

Wow, today has been pretty great already. Y/N is going to be on set all the time now and will in all the scenes I am in. What kinda best friends are we. I didn't know what she was going to be wearing so when she walked in I almost passed out. She was beautiful. I love the colors that she is wearing. I know she wears those a lot and it makes her look good. She had a worried look on her face when she looked at me. Was I looking at her weird.

"What's wrong? Do I look bad?" Y/N was genuinely worried so I had to reassure her.

"No, no, no. You look so freaking pretty. You look like a princess, darling." I loved to see her smile. It made me want to kiss her even more than I already wanted to. I just wanted to tell her how I feel.

{Haz's POV}

Man, these two just need to get together. I mean is it not obvious. Everyone sees it except for them. Like wtf. Just get together already please. Make everybody's like so much easier and you two will be the happiest people on Earth. Also I will be the best best man at your wedding.

{Your POV}

You were super nervous. You walked over to Tom and Haz and talked a while you hair was in a double dutch braid style with little hairs coming out in the front.

"Y/N, Tom, your up!" Joe called over to you. Tom and you looked at each other and walked towards them leaving Harrison by himself.

"Ok so your first scene is together and I know you are best friends but don't make this awkward but it is the kissing scene." Anthony informed the two of you. Your heart started racing. Your character, Starlight, Tony Stark's daughter, was about to kiss and be Peter Parker's lover in the movie.

"So to set the scene. Peter just got back and is revived from the soul stone and this is the first time you see him." (A/N: Sorry if you are reading this after Endgame comes out. I know that it is not accurate I am writing this in December of 2018. Don't judge. Just making it up so I can make the plot continue. ) You walk over to your starting spot and it is go time.

{Scene} | I will be using the character names in these types of things.

Peter stumbles into an unknown room where he sees Anna Kate Stark for the first time again. Tears are in the eyes of both of them. Peter knew Anna was crying over him while he was gone. She was one of his best friends since her father recruited him. They hung out all the time when he was not dead. She thought that she was dreaming and that he wasn't there.

"Peter... I-is that y-you?" She stuttered trying to get the word out of her mouth. She couldn't believe it.

"Yes. It is me, Anna. I am real."

"It can't be you have been gone for so long. My dad told me you died right in his arms and..." She couldn't get anymore words out until she fell to her knees from disbelief. Peter ran to her and picked her up off the ground. They gave each other the biggest hug. They were together again and nothing could change that.

Anna looked into his big brown eyes and he looked into her big blue eyes (A/N: Sorry if that is not your eye color but just say you have color contacts in.) The moment was perfect. Nobody knew that the two were together in there. They filled in the space between each other breathing in sync. Then Peter kissed her.

"WTF?!" Tony walks into the room.

"CUT" Joe called out.

{Your POV}

"That was perfect, but we might need to do it one more time so we can use different parts. But I am telling you it was perfect. I am glad we picked you Y/N." Anthony told us. We did the scene about 3 more times and then we did a couple of others. That was the only scene that you and Tom did for the rest of the day together. You and RDJ had a lot of acting together since you were his daughter in the movie.

"Wow. You are a natural star Y/N!" RDJ said. You liked working with him because is was funny when he messed up.

Lets just say that it has been a successful day until it happened...

What if he felt something for me when we kiss?

Why can't life just be a fantasy all the time?

------------------

Word Count: 1329

A/N: Ok. I know that there are a lot of pictures in this chapter but I wanted to put images so you know what I think it should look like. You can just ignore them if you want and make up your own. IDC. Starlight is the daughter of Tony Stark and like I said before I am making this up as I go. Don't @ me if you are reading this after April 26th and seen Avengers: Endgame. We don't know if Tony dies or not so yeah. Also I am going to say Anna has blue eyes because of her powers. So yeah. Sorry if you aren't enjoying this but if you are Thanks for sticking around with me while I take forever to write this. haha. Vote and Comment (Nobody does so I don't know why I include that)