Prologue

Vykter's (POV)

I watched as my father's beta's son got up on stage. He started his DJ's booth up and I have to admit that he is really good and what got me and surprised me, was when he started to sing or should I say rap. His voice is very deep and you get sucked into his music and after what seems for ever, it's over and you just want to hear him some more. I never admit that to anyone.

If they heard me talk nice about him, they would think I was having sex with him. He is gay and I'm straight as hell. Well that's what everyone thinks. I have always wondered what that little body of his would feel like under me. I never got a chance to get him alone. I smirk to my self and try to calm my self. When he cut's his booth off and looks up, his ice blue eyes make you wanna scream for your life. I on the other hand just wanna make him scream my name.

I heard my best friend and his brother beside me say, "Damn that boy has talent! I heard from the teachers that there is a recruiter here from Supernatural Music Company that is looking to have him sign. I hope he is able too!" That shocked me and he looks at me and smiles. He then says, "Hey think of it this way, he makes it big and he will be traveling all over and you wont have to worry about him being here after you become Alpha. I know I sound like I'm being mean, but I'm not. I know he wants to travel and see what else is out there and he want's to find his mate. But mom and dad told him he can't leave the pack until after his 18th birthday, so if he sign's he will have to stay local." I just nod. Goddess!!!! I hope that sexy little bitch is my mate. I just wanna bend him over my bed. Goddess!!!! Stop giving me these unholy feelings toward my best friends little brother.

15 minutes later and everyone is yelling and screaming and very happy. Adyn won the talent show. We wait for him to go back stage and then start to leave the auditorium. You see Adyn is only 15 and this is his last year of school. His brother and I are also in our last year and are already 18. After this year of school is over, I'll be made Alpha, at least that's what my dad said, unless he goes with his idea of me going to collage and if so, then I have to wait another 3-4 years.

We walked out of the school and saw Adyn, his parents and someone else talking. I used my wolf hearing to hear them talking. The person said, "I'm very sure about this Mr. and Mrs. Park! If you let him sign with us and when he is 18, we can make all of his dreams come true, but we will respect his decisions and let him choose his own path. Anyways, here is my card and please Adyn, if you have any questions, please give me a call." And with that the person just leaves.

I got closer to see that he was smiling and not smirking. Okay! Now that is creepy. He turn's to see us and smiles even more. He runs over to his brother and says, "Supernatural Music wants me to sign with them!"

His brother chuckles and pats his head and says, "That's awesome Adyn! I knew you was talented and I think everyone now understands why you don't wanna be Beta after dad steps down."

This was a shock to me and I say, "DO WHAT!!!! HOW COME NO ONE TOLD ME THIS???"

Adyn giggled. I swear to the Goddess that he actually giggled and then said, "Oh! I guess brother never told you guys! When father gave us our test when I was 12, he said that I was stronger than my big brother! Even though it is true, I would prefer my brother to have the spot. I just wanna be able to have time for my music and to up my game. Who knows, I mite be able to start my own music thing up and bring in more money and all for the pack." He giggled and then smiled and looked at me and frown and said,"Ummm, you okay sir?"

He was just to damn polite! Never think that about this kid, but damn him. I know there is more to him and I'm scared to admit that I would love to find out more about him. I guess I'll just have to discreetly ask around and find out. Anyways, I just chuckled and said, "Just surprised. Anyways, congratulations on the win and keep up the good work." I ruffle his hair and he does a playful growl towards me. I chuckled even more and he just gives me a shy smile.