I dashed up to our room and grabbed sed articles of clothing. I put on a pair of panties and a set of shorts under Rog's shirt before bringing him his pants. He put them on in the kitchen, and we walked to the living room with the boys.

"What's the news?" I asked, sitting down next to Roger on one of the sofas.

"There's absolutely nothing happening this week," Freddie said excitedly.

"Yippee?" I asked. "I don't get it. How is 'nothing's happening' news?"

"You two can finally officially get married," Brian said. "We know you don't want anything too fancy, so we thought, why not do it with just a couple people watching? Sometime soon?"

"Maybe perform for the largest audience ever for the first time as a married couple," John said.

"I didn't even think of that," I said. "To be honest, I forgot that we aren't actually married yet."

"I did, too," Roger said, chuckling. "We've been so busy."

"Let's get fuckin' married this week," I said, looking at Roger.

"Yeah, let's get fuckin' married," he agreed. I smiled. "Now, can you all leave? We were just getting after-sex snacks, and neither of us can really walk properly right now."

Deaky stood up.

"Yep," he said. He walked away, and I heard the front door open and close.

"We should get married standing on the roof of your car," I said, teasing Roger again. He scrunched up his face.

"Maybe we should get married with me wearing that schoolgirl uniform with the uncomfortably uneven socks," he teased back. I smacked him.

"Roger!" I scolded. "Freddie, will you be my maid of honor?"

"My pleasure, darling," he said, smiling.

"Brian? Best man?" Rog asked. Brian nodded, smiling.

"Alright," I said. "But for now, Brian, you should go home and get some real sleep, Roger, you get to bed, I'll get dressed, and Freddie and I will go dress shopping."

"This early in the morning?" Roger asked. "Is there anywhere that sells dresses at three in the morning?"

"Well, first, I want to stop by Freddie's place," I said. "He keeps all my old costumes there, and I'm sure there's at least inspiration for a good dress design. Freds, wait here, I'll be right down. Roggie, upstairs."

I tugged him along with me, picking up my pants on the way up the stairs. I changed into a light brown dress with a doll collar as Roger sat on the bed. He gestured for me to come over, so I did. He pulled me into his lap.

"Do you really want to go out so early?" He asked, yawning. He wrapped his arms around me and dipped his head to my shoulder to kiss me a million and one times again.

"I do," I said. "Freddie's waiting for me downstairs, Rog, I have to go."

"He's waited for you while we've had a quickie before," Rog complained.

"Roger, I'm still sore from, what, half an hour ago?" I asked. "We started as soon as we got home, and we hardly took any breaks, Roggie. I can hardly walk."

"Fine," he said, sighing. He let go of me and let himself fall back onto the bed. Hardly within a minute, he was fast asleep. I watched his bare chest rise and fall steadily for a moment before turning and running down the stairs to Freddie. The two of us left and got in Freddie's car. I stared at the dashboard as he turned the key.