Mistakes Were Made

I turned to my side and curled up in a ball. I started to shake as I sobbed. All I thought was, Why would he do this? Did I become boring? I know it's true that I'll never be better than Drew, but does that mean he had to kiss her?

Here I go with the pity party again. I don't want one, but then again, that's all I want. Gods, I'm such a mixed up selfish brat. I should be helping the camp.

I miss my siblings the most. All I'm doing is laying in a stupid hospital. The stupid never-ending pain is dragging me down. I need to get up and be more selfless. I gripped the edge of the bed, sending ripples of pain up my arm. I sat up, my feet brushing the edge of the hardwood floor. I took a deep breath and stood up.

I immediately fell to the ground. I whimpered in pain. I held onto the metal frame and stood up. Then, I started to walk. Holy Hera it hurt. Pain lingered with every step I took. I walked out the door, gripping the door handle. Should I go out?

Yes, Liv. Stop being a baby and go. Be useful. Despite the illness, I walked to the grass. It brushed my toes. I sighed and kept walking. I limped and whimpered. I bit my lip (causing more pain) to hold it back. Off to my cabin.

It took longer than usual to reach my destination. I slowly opened the door and limped in. Only Kayla was there. "LIV WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! YOU NEED TO BE IN THE HOSPITAL!"

"Kayla, it's ok. I wanted to leave, so I did. I'm going to help. Just let me sit." I choked out. It hurt to speak.

"I- oh fine sit down. Tell me what happened." I knew exactly what she was talking about. Travis.

"I guess you know the story."

"I do actually. It's been going around the camp."

I just shook my head and sat down. "Please don't take me back to the hospital. I'm tired of staying there."

She sighed."Fine."

"Thanks."

"No problem."

I stared into my lap. Then, I heard a voice in my head. Actually, VOICES.

Awe a heart break! How adorable!

It is not adorable! My daughter is in pain, despite how much I despised their relationship.

Look at old Daddy getting protective!

Stop that Aphrodite! Now let me curse the boy!

No you will not curse my boy!

Oooh, now Hermes is getting defensive.

YOU WILL NOT CURSE MY BOY!

HE BROKE MY DAUGHTER'S HEART!

SO IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME!

I DON'T CARE! HE HAS NO RIGHT! HE CHEATED ON MY DAUGHTER WITH AN APHRODITE KID!

Oh yes, my kids are very feisty like that! It's adorable how both are so over-protective!

Both: APHRODITE SHUT UP!

Now that's not very nice!

Wow this all just went on in my head. I sighed. Despite all that happened, I missed Travis. He hurt me, but I love him. I can't get him out of my head. Should I trust him? "Liv, hello? Anybody home?"

"Yeah sorry."

"It's ok. So about Travis, if he comes to you, will you forgive him? I suggest no."

"I honestly don't know. I look at him and fall in love with his smile all over again."

"Be careful."