Chapter 1: Prazutis

"So, Tormentous is dead?" Spoke the voice of a man from Prazutis' ship communicator as he sat in the co-pilot's seat, the droid pilot flying while Prazutis talked with the holo-image in front of him.

"Yes, Captain. He has been dealt with" Prazutis said.

"Ah, you didn't hear. It's Admiral Vassyl now." The man smiled, a droid handing him a cup of tea as he sat before Prazutis.

"Hm... Admiral, then. Yes, he has been destroyed."

"Were there any other casualties?" The admiral asked, slowly picking up the cup from the saucer he held it on, gently sipping from the ceramic as he listened to the inquisitor.

"Yes, sir. 2 jedi masters were killed at the scene." Prazutis spoke, leaning forward in his seat.

"Hm... 2 less enemies of the Empire, then, I suppose." Admiral Vassyl said as he set the cup back on the saucer.

"However, at your earliest convenience, I require your assistance at the inquisitorial citadel."

Prazutis paused as he heard the request from the Admiral.

"May I ask what you require of me?" Prazutis replied, wondering why such a request would be made on such short notice.
"Of course. We have a bit of an infestation within the Empire that we need you to help flush out. You took out those insurgent troopers on Trenwyth, and we believe they may have been a part of something far larger than one group of soldiers."
Prazutis paused a moment. More insurgents of the Empress, more people who would bring harm to her, hidden beneath the blanket of imperial ranks.
"And you want me to find the insurgents?" Prazutis asked.
"In a sense, yes." Admiral Vassyl replied.
"We have reason to believe that these insurgents are working with the Blue Star Pirates, a large group with ties to both the Galactic Alliance and the Underworld."
Prazutis thought a moment. Typical of a pirate group to align with the Alliance, and if it's true that they bridge the Alliance and the organized crime of the underworld, it may just be that they could make this link public. The one problem with the Alliance: The systems govern themselves. And if they decide to let Imperial forces protect them from the anarchy of the Alliance... the Empire has no reason to refuse, and the Alliance would have no say over it, less they be seen by the galaxy as the tyrants that the Empire once was.
"So you want me to find the pirates in order to cut the insurgents off?"
Admiral Vassyl nodded.
"If we can wipe out the pirates, or even remove them from Imperial space, then it shouldn't be long before the insurgents grow desperate and will be forced to act or give in. Then, we simply decimate those who oppose the Empress."
Prazutis nodded, thinking to himself as he sat up.
"Right, then. I'm on my way to the citadel as we speak." Prazutis said. Admiral Vassyl nodded before their connection was terminated.
The Alliance was linked to the Crime bosses of the underworld... whenever he pushed the Pirates out, Perhaps he could find a way to bring this link to light, show the border worlds like Cato Neimoida that the Alliance isn't as righteous as they claim...
All the more reason for him to destroy them. And take the galaxy back for the Empire. For the Empress... and for himself.