Acknowledgements

I would like to thank JunieWeather EeveelutionBrandi Torterra657 and LittleTyrunt for being awesome and dedicated readers. Y'all got me through this whole thing and just wow. I really appreciated reading your comments, listening to your theories. And having your participation. I'm sure many of you can relate, but I just want to reiterate that thanks.

I'd also like to thank a couple of special people in my life. Bennett, as always, is one of them. He's a real life inspiration. My grandfather is another, as he has been the one to encourage me writing.

I'd also like to thank my lab partner, Morgan. While she may not realize it or even have an account to read this, but she had a lot to contribute to my confidence in terms of writing, which was the basis of this story.

NaivEevee and Dictator-Chan are two others I'd like to thank. They, again, have stuck by me tirelessly in my time of need and have contributed greatly to this story even though they don't realize it. They're some of the greatest friends I have and I really appreciate them being there for me.

Lastly, I'd like to thank you, the reader, for stopping by to read my story. It is your dedication that keeps me going and has caused me to complete the fourth in my list of works.

I dearly hope you enjoyed.

Sincerely,

Blue