Yoon Jeonghan | Angel

Jeonghan's P.O.V
"Hey Jeonghan, what time is it now?" Y/N who had just awake from her 'nap' asked me, still sleepy.

"Gosh, you look horrible." I said as I looked at Y/N, her glasses almost fell from her nose, and her hair is like a bird's nest.

"You didn't answer me." "It's 3."

"........"

"You took a nap for 2 hours when we're supposed to study." "I know. You don't need to tell me that, and I'm sorry."

She adjust her glasses and redo her hair so that it's back to normal. Earlier she was sleeping without her glasses, but now suddenly she wakes up with glasses. Weird.

But really, she looks beautiful without glasses. Not that I'm saying she's ugly but it's just... Her beauty kinds of hidden beneath those glasses.

"What're ya staring at? I know I look like a nerd." "I'm not looking at you. I'm looking at those cases behind you. Besides, I didn't say you look like a nerd."

She sighed before turning her attention to the thick notebook in front of her.

A sound came from my phone as I opened it to see a message from someone.

"Hey Y/N. Guess what. Eunhye is back with her ex. She's dating him again." I told Y/N the shocking news.

She slammed the table and shouted. "What?! During the exam week? Is she crazy? Moreover, with her ex Woojin?" Luckily we're in her home not in library. Or else we'll be kicked out.

"I won't let this go on! I'll call her!" She said, trying to get up before I grab her hand.

"Just let her deal with it herself. Remember, we have a test this week. Well, she does too but let her do her thing. You don't wanna fail, do you?"

She sighed and sat back.

"Hey, after the exam's over, treat me to a movie."

I thought for a while before replying.

"What about I take you on a date instead."

Her eyes opened wide as she stared at me.

"W-what?"

I took a deep breath. This is it, Jeonghan. You better not mess it up.

Y/N's P.O.V
"Look, I like you Y/N. I know it's so sudden for me to say this since we have an exam coming soon, but i can't hold it in anymore."

My face starts blushing crimson red. I looked away to avoid him from seeing me like that.

"Jeonghan, I-" he didn't even let me finish "Wait, at least give me a chance."

"Look, let's make a deal. If I be the number 1 top in class, you'll have to go on a date with me. And you can reconsider afterwards. Deal?"

"Deal."

Actually I admit I do have feelings for him. And I was gonna say yes when he stopped me.

I have no other choice but to go with it, secretly hoping he'd make it happen.

Jeonghan will totally be the number 1 top in our class.

He's the Mr. Perfect every girls yearn for. He's beautiful, more than girls. And he's smart, always get the top place, either number 1 or 2.

Even if he didn't study I bet he'll get at least number 2 or 3 in class.

"Please pass the exam paper to the person behind you. You may start as soon as you get the paper." Said the teacher.