5. Lou you scared me

Start from the beginning

"Speaking of the truth. Archie and I wanted to tell you", Veronica started and stood up. "We've kissed a couple times", Archie quickly said.

"Its okay V. I appreciate you being honest with me. But I'm with Jughead now. If you guys wanna be together, I'm happy for you", Betty smiled. "Thanks, B", V smiled. 

*

After practice I sat in the locker room with Cheryl, she just retired from the Vixens and it shocked me. 

"What is wrong, Cher?", I asked my best friend concerned. "I just can't handle it anymore, Lou. I am breaking", she explained tears forming in her eyes.

"It's okay, I understand that feeling", I muttered. "You do?", she asked almost happy. 

"I'm sorry that I'm late for practice", Veronica told Cheryl while barging into the locker room. 

"All you missed was my abdication. The vixens are in the gym awaiting you, their new Director X", Cheryl explained Veronica smiling. 

"What?", V asked confused as Cheryl handed her her uniform. "And I wanted to give you this". 

"Your HBIC shirt?", The Lodge girl asked confused. "These last few days have put things in perspective", Cheryl explained. 

"But if you personally need anything-", "I'm fine, we are fine", Cheryl smiled grabbing my hand. "I've shed my tears for the Blossom men and so did Lou for the Jones".

*

After school I went back to Toni's trailer, she was out getting food for the both of us. Toni and I came along really well and it was nice having a friend outside of this whole drama at school.

When I was just finishing setting up the plates and glasses my phone rung and the caller ID said it was my brother. I smiled and accepted the call. 

"Lou?", he asked sounding somewhat anxious. "Yes?", I asked chuckling. "You know there was a woman here at the Andrews house, she was here because of dad", Jughead started. 

"Oh no, is he okay?", I quickly asked. "Yes, but do you know that dad is facing some serious jail time?", he asked. "Yes, Sheriff Keller mentioned earlier". 

"She also said that mom is over-extended and out-of-state", Jughead continued. "What are you trying to say Jug?", I asked confused.

"We are going to be put into foster programme. A family on the Southside will be our foster family and we will move there. It also means that we will be attending Southside High next week", Jughead explained. 

My heartbeat stopped, my breath hitched. How could everything fall apart so quickly? A tear made it out of my eye. "Lou-", "Well, I will see you tomorrow, give me some time to proceed", I mumbled before hanging up. 

Toni came in holding a bag with Chinese food. "Woah Lou, are you okay?", she asked as soon as she saw the tear. "Yeah, my brother just called, we will be living on the Southside next week and be going to your school", I explained.

"Damn that is tough", Toni mumbled, knowing how hard it will be for Lou to really fit in. 

*

As soon as I stepped into the halls of Riverdale High, I wanted to cry. I started searching for her boyfriend who was nowhere to be found. 

Finally, at lunch, I spotted Reggie in the students' lounge at the vending machine.  "Reg?", I asked quietly. "Lou, hey. You want something?", he asked not looking at me. 

"No, I kinda need to talk to you about something", I started fiddling with my long sleeve top. "You aren't pregnant right?", Reggie asked shocked turning around quickly.