Chapter 2

Cameron's PO.V

I Watched as Evanna pace around, and kept her arms crossed over her chest. As she gently was chewing on her lip. I stopped leaning on the wall and walked up to her.

"Hey calm down" I say, stopping her pacing by grasping her shoulders and looking her in the eye

"Cameron. How can I calm down when we could possibly be killed," She says looking up at me with a straight face.

"I wont let you get hurt, now stop worrying" I say cupping her cheeks wiping a tear that had escaped from her dark brown eyes.

Shawn's P.O.V

I had a rush of anger as I watched Cameron and Evanna. I kept to myself as I stood by kitchen door, secretly watching them. I watched her stare back at him which made my head boil so I decided to go back into the kitchen for weapon searching, I dont blame Cameron for liking her, but I like her too.

Matt's P.O.V

Most of the time I was munching on oreo's I swear to god Evanna had a stash of all different kinds but my favourite were the original ones. I honestly couldn't believe the purge was happening ill be honest I am terrified. I walked into the kitchen as I see Gilinsky slapping Kiara's butt. I felt jealousy hit me right in the face as I walk over to them. 

Gilinsky's P.O.V

Yes I slapped her ass I couldn't resist so I did. I pulled off a sly smirk as Matt came over and began to talk to us and asked what we were doing. I just gave him a simple answer which was 

"I just slapped her Ass and she liked it" I state as I watch Kiara's face go pure red with embaressment

Evanna's P.O.V

After talking to Cameron I gained some sort of confidence and felt slightly more safe. I watched Kiara stare out the window with her eyes almost popping out of her sockets. I rushed over to her.

"Hey whats wrong?" I ask gently tapping my finger on her shoulder to get her attention,

"Someone just came into the building" she says looking at me

"What?!" I exclaim pressing my face on the window to get a look

"Guys someone just came into the building"  I announce all the guys rushed over to us and over to the window. I felt and arm around my waist and I looked to my side and see Shawn giving me a concerned look.

"It's going to be alright" Shawn assures me

I give him a nod before i hear my name 

"Evanna come stay with me" Cameron says pointing beside him,

"Cameron I can do what I please" I say turning my head to him

"Evanna, I want to keep you safe" He says buntly 

"I can keep her safe" Shawn says standing up for me

"Evanna" Cameron says once again with a stern tone

"Shawn I'm gonna go to Cam ill come talk to you later okay?" I say looking up at him

"Ok" he pouts

"Don't be like that" I slightly smile giving him a small hug before walking over to Cameron, Once I got over to him I stood beside him and crossed my arms not giving him any contact with my eyes.

"Evanna don't, you know I'm just trying to keep you safe" Cameron says wrapping his arms around me in a hug as he placed his chin on my shoulder, As my back was pressed against the front of his body. With that we heard a loud gun shot. I screamed along with Kiara as I spun around and grip onto Cameron's shirt tightly and hides my face into his chest. I took a peak and all the guys eyes were either wide, shut or they covered their head.