Roaring Muscles

Depuis le début

Day 121

Both Natsu and Izuku devoured the rice in their bows at a fast rate, hungrily. Inko stares at them in a surprised expression while Happy nibbles on his fish. Both Natsu and Izuku extended out their bow towards their mother at the same time for more food which caused Inko to jump a bit.

Day 146

Izuku runs down the streets of his neighborhood in the middle of the night which he seemed he was about to pass out at even step he took.

Day 178

The sun shines brightly on the beach and both Natsu and Izuku appears panting and sweating hard. Izuku leans on a metal barrel while Natsu lays on a ruined mattress catching their breaths. Izuku felt his food travels up to his mouth and throws up while Natsu passes out. All Might shrugs and Happy grimaced at Izuku vomiting.

Day 224

Rains pours down on the beach. Izuku foot digs deep into the sand as he tries to pushes a broken down truck but it wouldn't budge. Natsu sat at the driver seat, cheering to be able to be in a vehicle without getting sick. All Might shrugs and huffs at the little progress Izuku was doing. Izuku pushes with more force which causes the truck to shift a bit. Natsu instantly felt sick and turns green as he sinks into the driver seat.

Day 256

All Might stood at the shore in his muscular form, watching Izuku and Natsu swimming back and forth. Izuku seemed to be doing fine while Natsu zooms back and forth using his Fire Dragon Slayer to propel himself, passing Izuku at every lap he does, leaving some steam behind in the water. Four girls appeared out of nowhere and started fangirling over All Might as he shows off his body, completely ignoring the boys.

Day 289

Izuku holds his breath as he lifted a weight in his right hand which Happy laid on top of, adding extra weight to it while Natsu was on the ground doing serval push-ups.

Day 315

Natsu Happy and Izuku loaded junk into white truck, which probably belongs to All Might.

Day 332

Izuku was scribbling down on his test, focused, while doing hand grips excuses under his desk.

Day 342

Natsu and Izuki stood at opposite sides of the beach in battle stances . Natsu smirks and charges at Izuku with his fist in flames and jumps at him. Izuku tensed up but still held his ground. Natsu swings his fist down and Izuku jumps out of the way as the fist collided to the ground, causing sand to explode everywhere. Izuku places his arm out in front of his face to cover himself from the flying sand. To the side Natsu came rushing in and swings his fist at Izuku, catching him off guard. Izuku instantly crossed his arms in front of him into an X-shape as Natsu's fist slammed against his arms. Izuku grites his teeth and digs his feet into the sand as Natsu pushes him back. Natsu added more force into his fist and sending Izuku crushings down into the sand. Izuku slowly sat up and rubs the back of his back, wincing. He saw a hand stretched out to him and looks up to see Natsu grinning. Izuku smiles and grabs his hand and Natsu pulled up to his feet. They got into fighting stances and charged at each other.