So Here's How it's Gonna Work!!

Hello! Welcome, students of the DWMA!!

As you know, there has been questions about how the Tournament will begin, how it'll be held, and all that stuff, right? So first off, we're gonna get the weapons and meisers, the ones already paired, and we will pair you guys with each other to fight! 

For example!

Leonard da Kitty, Alice Haterashi vs Rizzy Anderson, Natsumi Matryoshka 

Just pointing out, that is not the pairing, just an example. ^^

We will put up the pairs in the NEXT chapter, each of you will have your own separate chapter! On that chapter, you will be fighting~!

If someone is breaking the rules, please report it to us and they wil be disqualified~

After the fight is done, we will post who won and who lost ^^ okay? okay!

So it will be like a pyramid kind of thing ((Multimedia~!!!)) !!The winner of those paired battles will ALSO be paired the other winners to fight against them! This will continue so on, and so on!

EX: Itchigo O'Brein, Sumiku Ash Hayashi ((winners of their first fight)) vs Leonard da Kitty, Alice Haterashi ((winners of their fight))

This will comtinue 'til there is only one pair left standing!! That pair will fight against the four EAT members: the admins~ and Maka! Yes, we finally have a Maka!! ^^

Remember!! You will not be judgecd on if you win or lose. It's about your strength and endurance. So, even if you lose, if you put up a good fight there is a chance you can still become an EAT student!

If you have ANY MORE QUESTIONS~ Please ask below AND TAG MY MAIN ACCOUNT ((@InsanityBlade)) and ask away!! ^^ Or you may also ask the other admin! ((@Omney_Pie))