Chapter 29

I was suddenly awaken from my some-what peaceful sleep. I opened my eyes and was greeted by the dim light of the moon shining in through the plane windows. Slowly placing my hands on the chair armrests, I hoisted myself up so I could look out the window. People were taking our bags out of the plane and into a car across from the plane I was now in. It was a little past 11:00pm and I really just wanted to go back to sleep, but I didn't. I got up out of the seat with a blanket wrapped around me and my hands firmly grasping onto the sides so I wouldn't freeze my ass off. Why was it even cold in summer?

"Hey Paige." I turned around to see Pete with his arms crossed looking at the ground.

"Hey Pete." I looked down and walked up to him. "Where's everyone?"

"They're bringing our stuff to the car. We're about to leave to the hotel. Did you sleep good?"

"Yeah I slept pretty well. Where's the first show date?" I yawned sleepily and sat back down.

"It's in Sacramento, CA tomorrow night." He replied softly bending down to kiss my cheek.

I looked at him and grabbed his hands and smiled. I just want to get past everything and be happy. "I love you."

"I will always love you Paige." He kissed me and picked me up spinning in circles. I threw my head back and let out a loud laugh. He kissed my neck tickling me, making me bend my head back down.

"So are you guys good now?" Pete set me down and we looked back to see Joe smiling. "Because it's really awkward having you guys not talk, so you guys better be good." He laughed at us and ran onto the bus to grab a bag before he bolted back off.

*1 month later*

"Hey guys! How are you all tonight?" Pete said into the microphone and screams quickly followed. "Let's give a round of applause for Paramore and Nee Politics. It was totally rad that we were able to get this tour together, it still seems so unreal."

"How's Chicago tonight? It's real hot out here, thanks for coming here and putting up with all this heat. And how's everyone doing out in the back, everyone comfortable?" Patrick walked up to the microphone and spoke to all the audience.

"Thank you to all of you guys who didn't know us and stayed to give us a shot, but for those of you who don't know us we're Fall Out Boy!" I heard screams erupt from the audience in front of me which made me laugh. "If you guys also didn't know we're from Chicago. We formed the band here and this is where I made all of my best friends." Pete pointed back to Patrick, Andy, and Joe. "It's an honor to be here in our home town performing for you. It's crazy to think that so many people doubted us and now we're back to show them we can made it, we did make it. Don't let anyone tell you guys you can make it, because you're us... We were you. Don't stop and remember we love you. If you say you love us, you're really saying you love yourselves."

The lights went out and fireworks blasted from underneath the stage which made people start to scream. The started to sing Just One Yesterday and I watched them from back stage.

I turned around to see Lolo walk up behind me before she has to sing on stage.

"Happy 4 month anniversary Paige." She hugged me and I hugged her back.

"Thanks, it's been a long 4 months with him, he's crazy." She laughed at my comment.

"You know he thinks about you every time he sings this song. I haven't known him for a very long time but I can tell he really loves you. You guys are perfect together." I could feel my cheeks get hot and I smiled uncontrollably at her.

"Thank you, it really means a lot to me. I love him a lot."

"I'm sorry to cut this short, but I have to go play." She ran onto stage belting her part of Just One Yesterday as I watched.

Soon enough Lolo came running off the stage as the song ended.

"So I know this is a surprise to you, but me and the guys talked about it and we decided to bring you out." He said to the crowd not saying anyone in specific. He looked back at me and my jaw dropped. I was shaking my head as Lolo was pushing me out.

"I don't know if any of you guys know this but today is my 4 month anniversary with the love of my life, Paige. I was thinking for hours and hours of what I should get you for out anniversary and then I had an idea." He winked at me as I walked next to him.

"I hate you." I whispered to him, but it was a lot louder than I thought because people started laughing.

"You've told me that you used to dream about playing with us and nows your chance." Pete pulled off his bass from around him and placed it over my shoulders, while some other guy ran on the stage to hand Pete another bass. "Don't worry guys she's a good player."

By the first cord Pete and Joe played I knew what song it was, and I started playing in unison with Pete. Then Patrick began to sing.

Don't panic
No not yet
I know I'm the one you want to forget
Cue all the love to leave my heart
It's time for me to fall apart

Now you're gone
But I'll be okay
Your hot whiskey eyes
Have fanned the flames
Maybe I'll burn a little brighter tonight
Let the fire breathe me back to life

Baby, you were my picket fence
I miss missing you now and then
Chlorine kissed summer skin
I miss missing you now and then
Sometimes before it gets better
The darkness gets bigger
The person that you'd take a bullet for is behind the trigger
Oh
We're fading fast
I miss missing you now and then

Making eyes at this husk around my heart
I see through you when we're sitting in the dark
So give me your filth
Make it rough
Let me let me trash your love

I will sing to you every day
If it will take away the pain
Oh and I've heard you got it, got it so bad
'Cause I am the best you'll never have

Baby, you were my picket fence
I miss missing you now and then
Chlorine kissed summer skin
I miss missing you now and then
Sometimes before it gets better
The darkness gets bigger
The person that you'd take a bullet for is behind the trigger
Oh
We're fading fast
I miss missing you now and then

Oh
Now and then
Now and then
Now and then

Baby, you were my picket fence
I miss missing you now and then.

"Wow, that was fantastic Paige! Happy 4 months and may there be thousands more to come." He walked up to me an grabbed me in for a kiss, as I heard 'awes' come from the crowd.

"I love you baby." He pulled the bass over my shoulders and kissed me one more time.

"I love you too." I turned around and walked off, waving to people, as Patrick started to talk.

"I wish all of our wives/girlfriends could come on tour with us, but it's difficult to get them to. But having Paige with us I've gotten to know her very well and I love her, it's great to see you've found someone you're happy with. I can't wait to see some little Peter's running around, besides Bronx obviously." He laughed and hugged Pete.

"That kid is so damn adorable though!" Andy chimed in and quiet agreements came from the other band mates.

Patric walked back to the microphone and started playing their last show of the night, Saturday.

******
Hey I'm really sorry for such a late update, and for just a filler chapter. I've been really busy and I was having a hard time getting my thoughts in order.

Thank you to everyone who got me to 1.6K reads and for all of you guys who are still here. I love you all babes.

-Faith <3