From a Cradle to a Grave (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

I pushed my brothers away from me and attempted to walk on my own. Yes it did hurt like hell but surprisingly I didn't do bad, when I got to the front of the room and exited a lovely little surprise jumped in front of us. A werewolf, well not fully transformed. Not one of Francesca's brothers but probably one of her minions, my brothers attempted to lunge forward but quite frankly I was sick of these things. Flashing forward I vamped out and latched onto his neck, sucking him dry. He struggled and thrashed but as I regained my strength he had no chance. When I was done I threw his body to the floor and spit out a piece of skin. Yes, ew, whatever.

"These mutts are really starting to get on my nerves" I growled

"Well I praise you for the fact that you were even able to vamp out towards him" I turned my head and glared at Thomas who raised his hands in mock surrender and scowled at how I looked covered in blood.

"Shut up" I say and flash outside, we seemed to be in some short of lot "so where are they?" I asked.

"Church or cemetery" Eregan simply replied

I nodded "you coming?"

"Nah, we're gonna go back to where Iannia and Sage are" Luen told me

"Alrighty then" I said right before I flashed away again.

____________________________________

When I got there I heard some sort of argument

"I let this person in. I let her in. I don't let people in. You knew this" it was Elijah sounding like he was on the verge of tears which made me feel an incredible amount of pity for him "You've taken her from me. I needed her and you've broken me" my brows furrowed and I stepped out making them all look up at me. Klaus, Elijah, and Kol. There was some sort of sadness in all our eyes. But mostly in Elijah's.

"You're okay" Nik said as more of an observation and then flashed in front of me pushing my hair away from my neck which made me look at him confused "But you might not be for long." My hand shot up to my neck and I winced. Werewolf bite. Now how the hell did I forget that.

"Ugh. Bastards" I groaned

"Here" Nik bit into his wrist and gave it to me. I gladly accepted drinking only as much blood as I needed and then un latched.

"You seem to be in the worst condition" Kol commented making me look at him.

I swallowed while nodding, not truly wanting to answer him but doing so regardless. "Me and Elijah both got bitten, difference is before I went down I snapped one of the brothers necks. Long story short bitch tortured me. My brothers got me out."

They all nodded and I looked at Elijah "I'm sorry about Halyey" he winced and I looked at Klaus after "I truly am."

Klaus nods then goes and sits by Elijah putting a comforting hand on his shoulder "You can tell your niece how much you cared for her mother" he takes a deep breath "when we save her."

____________________________________

"We've passed through here two times already." Elijah comments as we enter another witch sanctuary.

"Then we move faster!" Klaus growls

"Or smarter" a voice says behind us causing us all to whip around.

"Hayley" I say looking at her in shock. And very few things shock me.

Elijah goes up to her, as he gets closer she steps back but he cups her face in his hands "How are you here?" He asks in shock and amazement.

"I woke up in the church." She explained "I felt this hunger...I knew what I needed" Immediately I knew what was going on. And I knew Klaus knew what was going on. And I knew Elijah and Kol knew what was going on. My question is, how the hell is this possible?