𝕴𝕴𝕴 - the songs

-

𝕮𝖍𝖗𝖎𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖑𝖙 felt her eye twitch as the buff woman before her asked the question, annoyance pulling at her white locks

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝕮𝖍𝖗𝖎𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖑𝖙 felt her eye twitch as the buff woman before her asked the question, annoyance pulling at her white locks. Scorpia looked on with a smile, unaware that her innocent question was such a bother.

"Scorpia, how do I even explain what a song sounds like?" Chris grumbled, refusing to be cold towards the welcoming woman. "Especially one I heard like... twice? In a dream."

"Metaphors?" The buff lady chuckled nervously, her 'snappers' clicking together. The only thing the two people had in common were their hair colors, but they still found themselves interacting often because of Catra.

"Uh, welcoming? The songs were welcoming. Warm. They sounded like a town of people rejoicing their life and celebrating their good times. I don't know."

"Do you know any lyrics?"

"Let it snow."

Scorpia suddenly frowned, confusion plucking at her lips. "What the heck is snow?"

That's what caught Christmal off guard. She suddenly realized all she had learned from these 'dreams,' hordes of stuff that could get her in potential trouble. But this stuff made her excited, whether it was all real or not.

"It's... it's this white stuff. Like our hair. But softer and lighter and colder, and it can melt into water."

"Woah, funky," Scorpia breathed. With the conversation barely over, Christmal twisted on her heels and stalked down the hall. She left the ex-princess in her dust, the fury of a Horde platoon in her footsteps.

She was in no mood for Catra's petty games as she stomped into the sleeping quarters, eyes dead set on the aforementioned who picked at her claws in boredom. And of course she sat on Chris's bed as if she owned it.

"Catra, I'm on the verge of beating the living daylights out of you," she hissed in warning, her dark skin flushing in anger when Catra simply smirked. "What are you doing going around and telling people about my dreams?"

"To get you riled up, of course," Catra hummed. She pulled Christmal down onto the bed, chuckling when she pulled away and sat across the mattress. "And they're interesting, why would I keep it to myself?"

"Because I'd assume you're a trustworthy person?"

"Aw, Chris, you should know me better."

The white-haired girl went to retort, but paused when Catra laid her head in her lap and closed her eyes. She huffed in annoyance, but accepted the close proximity nevertheless.

"Whatever, idiot."