Cuza X Reader[My Acrobat Goddess]

This is not a beyblade story,it's more of a gymnastics story. This is because of Cuza's acrobatic backstory. I hope y'all like it.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I was always the best at gymnastics and acrobatics. I had been in the program for ten years and I knew my way around. I was hanging upside down on one of the gymnastic bar,thinking,when the coach called the team together. "Okay team,we have a new member joining us today and I want you all to make them feel welcome." The coach said. "Yes ma'am!" We said in union before splitting apart. I went back to the bar and flipped back into my spot. I closed my eyes before hearing a voice. "Awesome move!" The voice said. I opened my eyes and saw a young boy. The boy has golden eyes and black hair that flares outwards with spikes. The boy dons a black jumpsuit with green stripes at the sides, along with a blue vest that has the design of a cog on both sides. He also wears a white scarf around his neck. Starting at his waistline, he wears a light blue article of clothing that appears slightly similar to a Roman skirt. He wears light red shoes which appear to be like ballet shoes. He also has a yellow wristwatch on his right wrist as an accessory. "Thank you." I told him. Just then, I remembered that the coach had said that we had a new teammate. "You must be the new member?" I asked him. "Yes ma'ma, I'm Cuza Ackerman." He said sweetly. I smiled at his cheerfulness. "I'm [your name] [last name]." I told him.
——————TIME SKIP——————
My team and I were waiting for the judges to call us out. The team had made it all the way to the national gymnastics championship. When the time came,we were ready. We walked out to our places and the music began. The coach and team had decided on "Fight Song" By Rachel Platten to be our team song. Everyone was in sync with one another as we jumped,twisted,and danced across the stage. At the end of the performance,Cuza and I were standing face-to-face in the center of the stage. The team was standing on both sides of us. As the last note faded out,Cuza twisted me in a circle and dipped me like what you would see in a movie. The judges made their decision and they said that my team had won. To celebrate,the coach threw us a party. I was standing outside,when I heard someone walking over. "Hey!" Cuza said. I smiled at the boy as he stood beside me. "You were amazing today." I told him. "So were you." He said and I blushed. "You know? When you first joined us, I did not you would make it. I mean,come on, you are the only boy on a team of all girls. But I realize now that I was wrong,and...." I paused,scared to continue. "And what?" He questioned. "And....I love you Cuza." I turned away from him as his name left my lips. He blushed and turned me back around to face him. He smiled and kissed me softly. I melted into it quickly. The kiss wasn't long,but it was long enough for us to become a blushing mess. "I love you too." He smiled at me. I was amazed by that, I had loved him from day one and now I know he loves me back. "[your name]?" He said.
~"You're my acrobat goddess"~❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I hope y'all enjoyed,to me,it was fun writing for Cuza's acrobatic personality.
~Iheartbeyblade